Went to the track, NEW BEST! W00t!

BTW, should be posting a few vids from that track day. I went up there with my buddy in his bone stock 2003 S55 AMG...That thing is a beast for how big it is. Best ET of the night was a 13.02 and the best trap speed was 111.50 :eek: The only thing keeping it from 12's is traction. Hard to launch a car that gets its peak torque at like ~2000 RPM's lol

• Sponsors (?)

speedfreak98r said:
HoustonGT, what side of Houston do you live on? I might ride up there as well..If its not too too far.
I'm on the west side of Houston at Barker Cypress and I-10.

Derek, Houston is 48 feet above sea level and the DA was probably close to 300 at the time.

02bluegtstang said:
:jaw: :nice: good job punisher...how much do ur rims weigh? does it help out alot to take out the headlight to get the cold air into the intake or you cant really notice the difference? what year is your stang? have you dynoed it?
The headlight has given me about +1mph everytime i've taken it out at the track. The rims are pretty heavy i'm sure (18x9 Chrome Cobra R's), but not sure on the exact weight. They just look too damn good to get rid of on a black car :nice: I'm probably gonna strap some BFG Drag Radials on them in a week or so since i need new tires.

HoustonGT said:
The headlight has given me about +1mph everytime i've taken it out at the track. The rims are pretty heavy i'm sure (18x9 Chrome Cobra R's), but not sure on the exact weight. They just look too damn good to get rid of on a black car :nice: I'm probably gonna strap some BFG Drag Radials on them in a week or so since i need new tires.

So your gonna be driving around in Drag Radials on the streets? :lol: I hope this isnt your daily driver

HoustonGT said:
to give you an idea, my 18x9 Silver Cobra R wheels weigh 28 lbs each w/o the tire. :eek: