What’s fundamentally different between 94-95 throttle bodies and 93 and earlier?

• Sponsors (?)

also the throttle linkage hooks up differently between the two. The fox TB's connect to the cable on the bottom of the TB and the 94-95's connect on the sides. There are some people that convert the 94-95 cars to the fox style TB to get rid of the extra space of the elbow. I have no idea as to what is involved but perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject can help you out with that one.

red94fiveo said:
Do a search on "fox throttle body conversion" or something like that and you should find plenty of info on this topic.

Well I certian this has been talked about before, but I havn't had much luck trying to search. I've tried all kinds of combos and I only get bs search results.

Check this link...It may answer some questions....I did the Explorer with the elbow adapter....I drove it for a bit...swapped over to the 93 Fox TB set-up..I have since torn it down and swapping over to a 93 Cobra intake...

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=390165&highlight=Explorer

Basically to run the Fox set-up...you need an intake, throttle cables and brackets off a Fox....then swap over the TPS/IAC sensors...
One guy on Corral managed to adapt his 95 FMS 65 TB to work....takes some fab work to make a new throttle cable bracket...

This post had pics, tons of em..I cant see em anymore??? Hopefully you can??
The new Stangnet I guess????