what a LIAR!!!

Could it be??? An opportunity to pwn the great LaserSVT :eek:

Taken from the WIKI Ford Modular engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"5.4 L

The 5.4 L (5408 cc, 330 CID)[2] V8 is a member of the Modular engine family first introduced in the redesigned 1997 Ford F-150 as a Triton V8. Bore diameter is 90.2 mm (3.552 in) and stroke is 105.8 mm (4.165 in), the increased stroke necessitated a taller 256 mm (10.079 in) engine block deck height. A 169.1 mm (6.658 in) connecting rod length is used to achieve a 1.60:1 rod to stroke ratio. The 5.4 L is built in Windsor, Ontario at the Windsor Engine plant. The engine has been available in three different configurations since its 1997 introduction:"

And another source for the heck of it.

Engine_Specifications

So...5.4L modular engine = 330CI :D :nice:

BTW my SN refers to the 331 stroker (302 based) thats in my 66 stang ;)

EPIC PWNAGE!!!!!!!

IN YO FACE LASER!!!!:leaving:

• Sponsors (?)

246rwhp will not get a full weight mustang close to 107mph trap speed....

You're obviously having trouble reading. Maybe you should go back and read the part where I said the numbers mean nothing. Dyno's do not read the same, not even 1 dyno jet to another. Like I was saying....my Evo weighs 3400lbs and only makes 420ish hp on a mustang dyno, yet goes 120mph all day long in the 1320. The main point I'm trying to make is that the numbers don't mean anything.

You're obviously having trouble reading. Maybe you should go back and read the part where I said the numbers mean nothing. Dyno's do not read the same, not even 1 dyno jet to another. Like I was saying....my Evo weighs 3400lbs and only makes 420ish hp on a mustang dyno, yet goes 120mph all day long in the 1320. The main point I'm trying to make is that the numbers don't mean anything.

im having trouble reading?!?!, you said a 246rwhp car will go 107mph trap speed, i dont care what dyno they were on, a full weight mustang will not go 107 with around 250rwhp, yes, i know all dyno's do not read the same, maybe 25+/- hp difference MAX!!!!

ask anyone on here with around 250ish rwhp, and none of them have trapped near 107.............

Sigh....you're still not getting it. the 250hp number DOES NOT MATTER. The trap speed is an indicator of power being produced. The numbers are merely benchmarks that test the car against itself on a dyno. Please tell me you're not this dense.

Sigh....you're still not getting it. the 250hp number DOES NOT MATTER. The trap speed is an indicator of power being produced. The numbers are merely benchmarks that test the car against itself on a dyno. Please tell me you're not this dense.

yes, under stand where your comming from...

but you said that a "246rwhp should be a good 107mph car", if numbers dont matter, what would make a 246hp car be good for 107 if the hp level doesnt count:shrug:,

show me a 246rwhp car that went 107mph in the 1320.......

A Mustang dyno or other load bearing dyno....246hp would probably be a good 107mph car.

Try quoting the whole thing next time. Do you have any idea how low reading a factory calibrated mustang dyno is? You're refusing to see the point that I'm trying to make and instead you're making a side argument for god knows what reason.

yes, under stand where your comming from...

but you said that a "246rwhp should be a good 107mph car", if numbers dont matter, what would make a 246hp car be good for 107 if the hp level doesnt count:shrug:,

show me a 246rwhp car that went 107mph in the 1320.......

dont listen to him brandon he dont know what hes talking about

107mph trap speed is good for 12's

Try quoting the whole thing next time. Do you have any idea how low reading a factory calibrated mustang dyno is? You're refusing to see the point that I'm trying to make and instead you're making a side argument for god knows what reason.

i dont care how low they are, and i know they always read lower then dyno jets, but im done with it, there is no way in hell a full weight mustang that dynoed at 246 rwhp on ANY dyno will go 107......

You do realize you can make a dyno read any number right? Especially with dyno's like Mustang you can change the cal file to make it read completely different. Which is the point that you guys just aren't getting.

:nonono: Dude what you were claiming as "educating" doesnt make any damn sense:shrug:
1. power numbers DO matter.(i mean by you saying they dont sounds like your saying a 200 hp full weight stang will run 12's. C'mon):rolleyes:
2.You gotta have power to run a trap speed of 107.(suspension alone wont cut it)
3. You're not explaining your theory anyways.
BTW 246hp is close to what a stock new edge dynos and when i ran my car was stock i was NO WHERE NEAR 107mph.

I'm explaining it and you're just not getting it. I can set data log labs up to make my car have 1000rwhp but it will still only run high 12s. This is the point that I'm trying to make. Unfortunately you're all still stuck on the numbers.