what a piece of junk

• Sponsors (?)

vacooley said:
Now that''s an intelligent statement. I'm gonna write that line down... should really get me somewhere.

Well look around you ... you go on a Mustang message board and post "what a piece of junk"... what did you expect...

Yes you are right.. my car is a piece of crap.. I think I am going to get me something else?????? Sell your crap and go to another board... its that simple. I just wonder if the next car that you get if it breaks down on you are you going to post a message on another board???? Dude go pound sand!!!!!

rickster99 said:
Well look around you ... you go on a Mustang message board and post "what a piece of junk"... what did you expect...

Yes you are right.. my car is a piece of crap.. I think I am going to get me something else?????? Sell your crap and go to another board... its that simple. I just wonder if the next car that you get if it breaks down on you are you going to post a message on another board???? Dude go pound sand!!!!!

I think there's confusion here. Vacooley didn't start this thread. Rickster, you're attacking an innocent poster.

Oh well then I apologize. I dont think I was intentionaly attacking. I am just tired of people talking smack about Mustangs... especially in a place were we are enthusiastic about our cars. I come here to talk about what is interesting to me and others... Mustangs. If I wanted to hear how crapy mustangs are and how they suck, then I would go to a honda or GM board were they do their share of bashing on the Mustang.

ok tough guy. i thought it was such a piece of junk, so this is why i paid almost 30 grand cash for it right? i dont care if it would have been a benz, i would be on a benz forum posting about what a piece of isht it is. the only reason i am talking smack about 1 mustang, not all mustangs, is because the car died with 942 miles on it. i had it exactly 7 days. i still do not have the car back, they are saying maybe by the weekend. so it has been in the shop almost as long as i have owned it. and i also waited 2 months after orderding it to recieve it. it is a great car i am not going to lie. i am sure if it does not have any more major problems, i am going to be happy with it. i guess i just should not have posted my bad expierience, so people like rickster99 dont get offended. do not post anything bad that happens involving mustangs here, just post good things right rickster? where should i post if i have a problem with the car? what if a bulb burns out and i don't know how to replace it? can i post that here or will it be bashing mustangs? maybe you should ask the mods to add this into the forum rules? are you mad cuz you dont have a new one? :D

official_style said:
ok tough guy. i thought it was such a piece of junk, so this is why i paid almost 30 grand cash for it right? i dont care if it would have been a benz, i would be on a benz forum posting about what a piece of isht it is. the only reason i am talking smack about 1 mustang, not all mustangs, is because the car died with 942 miles on it. i had it exactly 7 days. i still do not have the car back, they are saying maybe by the weekend. so it has been in the shop almost as long as i have owned it. and i also waited 2 months after orderding it to recieve it. it is a great car i am not going to lie. i am sure if it does not have any more major problems, i am going to be happy with it. i guess i just should not have posted my bad expierience, so people like rickster99 dont get offended. do not post anything bad that happens involving mustangs here, just post good things right rickster? where should i post if i have a problem with the car? what if a bulb burns out and i don't know how to replace it? can i post that here or will it be bashing mustangs? maybe you should ask the mods to add this into the forum rules? are you mad cuz you dont have a new one? :D

Alright first of all, I am not that tough. I am actually really gentle. Second I saw your post and I immediately assumed that you are referring to mustangs in general. Third, post whatever you want. I really dont care cause I have an 03 w/11k miles and its a champ. I think the 05 model is a great vehicle and maybe in the future I might get one.

Unfortunately for you, you got a lemon. Which you need to sort out with your dealership. Now quit crying about your car and sort it out with your dealership.

official_style said:
Ok I get the car back by the weekend. They say everything will be as good as new. I am happy. Lets drop it!

Sounds good to me. I am sure you will look back on that little episode and realize that you have a hell of a car. Good luck! :nice:

I just gotta chime in....I am getting my "vanity" plates as we speak for my GT. They will say "SECNDGT". My first one died with about 900 miles on it. (Last November) What a sick feeling. Stuck at a convenience mart dead; with people still coming up to the car going WOW. I just posted today about a new problem with the gas gauge and the check engine light on my replacement Mustang. (Ford bought the first one back; these forums work if you stay level headed!!!!!!) Even with the problems, I would buy this car again. Period. It has been more fun, drawn more attention, and given me more satisfaction than any car I have ever driven!

TicketMeRed

afixer,
Good suggestion. official_style, you never know about these dealers; some are good and some on bad at servicing. I would beat on it for about 1000 miles just to make sure the flywheel, starter and tranny are going to hold up for about 1000 miles before the mods are put on.