What a shame.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nonono: Im disappointed at one of my friends. He had a brown coupe. beautiful. ran like a monster with very little work. it had CAI, it had a 70 mm Edelbrock TB and EGR spacer, Completely emissions unfriendly, and full exhaust. He traded it clean for a '95 GT. I felt like slapping him up. I've driven his coupe, and he called me over so i can test out the 95. looks nice, but it was missing a radio, missing the a/c vents, he t5 is going down the drain, its starting to grind already. all it has is longtubes to a magnaflow catback. sounds good, but performance doesnt back it up. no low end torque, no high end power. only mid range. dont get me wrong, i love SN95's but that run just disappointed me. i even reved it to 2k and let go of the clutch and floored it. it screeched for about 1/2 a second and gripped. personally i like when it doesnt grip :D his coupe used to burn all of 1st, 2nd, and about half of 3rd. this one struggles to let go of 1st. oh well, his excuse was that the coupe had too many electrical problems. w/e thats his loss.

RIP Brown Coupe

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Odd choice for colors under the hood...

But hey, that other guy is eating it up right now! There is always a loosing party and a winning party to every trade like that. You should go be friends with the other guy.

yeah i know lol. neither would i. but w/e. personally i think it was too much for him to handle. he could never get the hang of speed shifting, let alone powershifting. he would miss a gear or would over rev it. oh well.

Why in the world would you put a breather on the vaccum port on the throttle body. That's after the mass air and the car will pull in unmetered air. Nothing like going lean on full throttle pulls.

Didn't notice that the first time. Yea, I bet it either runs like junk or its been that way for so long, the computer has compensated. Either way, they do look really out of place.

lol, for some reason most of my threads become some type of argument and end up getting locked lol. oh well. but either way, the point of it is that the kid is an idiot for trading his coupe. personally i like the brown color. its different.

Status
Not open for further replies.