What a shame.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame that you're crowding this used to be good forum with several retarded threads a day...
Was that necessary? If you don't like his threads, stay out. :shrug:
if its so retarded, then why bother coming into it? besides, i only post a thread like once a week, maybe twice. but anyways, im giving you guys a short little story, and a few pics while i was at it. it is 5.0 talk. i am talking about 5.0's.
:whine:
:nonono:
I feel that this thread is gonna get locked soon. :lock:

:leaving:
It's getting to that point, yes.
lol, for some reason most of my threads become some type of argument and end up getting locked lol. oh well. but either way, the point of it is that the kid is an idiot for trading his coupe. personally i like the brown color. its different.
:whine:
ive noticed that in every way shape and form you seem to try and go against me. well...i can see youre gonna swap in for an ls1. personally i think thats ridiculous. so i wouldnt be talking about whats a good move and whats not. and i knwo it can be made fast, anything can be made fast with time and money. but to trade an already fast mustang that may i add also had electric fans is a pretty lame move. and what do you mean a good factory system? cuz if you mean as in sound system, the 95 didnt even have a radio. the kid traded me the MSD i have now for an old crappy pioneer i had that got wet and baked in the sun for a couple weeks. another sad move by his part.

the ls1 thing was a joke, but!! I know alot of people that have them just a cam swap and bolt ons and are making 400 at the wheels with a tune, something a 5.0 will never do reliably and knock down 20mpg!

I dont go against everything you say, you just post up everytime you have a thought about something, like ryan did for like a year, he has now been through everything with a mustang and is now an educated dude and only posts up once in a while now, and people give him alot more respect on here now..

you also post up everytime you get a new part if I did that I would easily have 5 new threads everyday about **** I sold and bought and what not..
Take the bickering to PMs.
Ok i'm gonna have to call :bs: on your post

First off, SN95s (94-98) suck and there's no way around that. Personally, I couldn't care less how "comfortable" it is or how smooth it drives. If that is a major concern for you then you're not a true Mustang guy. Secondly, in terms of looks, the SN95 looks like complete a$$ :notnice: and something that a ricer or someone ghey would drive. I really feel that Ford dropped the ball with the SN95.

Lastly, the only reason why Ryan doesn't clutter this forum with his asinine threads is that he SOLD his Stang and bought a POS exploder :nonono: which btw he is now selling after realizing that it was a POS :rlaugh:.

slow95gt you should sell your mustang and get a stupid camaro cuz your a disgrace of a mustang owner and obviously you know more about chevy than ford, and who the hell would swap in a crappy chevy motor iinto a mustang...thats sad. and btw i personally think along with alot of other people that small block fords are one of the best motors ever built. aaaanddd honestly your not a real mustang guy if you care about how smooth and how pretty and all the ghey crap chicks worry about. a mustang is a man car. and mike i love you a brother man and your posts are awsome. keeping us entertained
who are you guys to tell anyone they're not a Mustang guy? Seriously?

Get of your high horses. A Mustang IS a Mustang, regardless of year OR engine size. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

i know lynn, a mustang is a mustang, but personally it feels like a fox is a better performance car than an sn95. thats my opinion. i wouldnt mind having a nice 95 gt but i woudnt go and trade a fox for it. that kid i was talking about admits the fox was faster and better. which keeps me wondering why he traded. :shrug:

he even says he misses it.

Honestly i think the sn-95 is just as good as a fox coupe. Its just a little heavier. And for a daily driver the sn-95 is a lil better. And i agree you do fill the void of assinine ways that left as ryan matured more. Im actually glad Ryan grew out of the phase your now in.. It makes me respect hime more.

:eek:

:scratch: you take a spill of that motorcycle of yours and bump your head.

I'm not too sure about that. Wait till ryan gets another mustang :p.

when it happens..you will see a project thread..body work and paint for sureeeeeeeee :)

i would rock a sn95 in a heart beat. you calling me a bitch?
:stupid: I love Foxes, It was the first car I ever owned (84.5 GT350) and have owned several since. A Fox and a SN95 are just different.
You're forgetting one thing, the SN95 is a chick car, not to mention it also looks like shyt :D.

So this is my chitty looking SN95, I must be a chick. Bet itl smoke that Vette :p
View attachment 310273

Ok i'm gonna have to call :bs: on your post

First off, SN95s (94-98) suck and there's no way around that. Personally, I couldn't care less how "comfortable" it is or how smooth it drives. If that is a major concern for you then you're not a true Mustang guy. Secondly, in terms of looks, the SN95 looks like complete a$$ :notnice: and something that a ricer or someone ghey would drive. I really feel that Ford dropped the ball with the SN95.

thats your opinion.. SN95's are the ****zle.. You just can't apprecieate that. It doesn't even come clost to looking like ass, and it can be made really fast if someone wants too. Say this looks like ass and you have no idea wtf you're talking about!!

IMG_0565Resized.jpg

IMG_0690CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg

Wanna talk about a POS.. lets talk about your vette.. It was probably one of the worst models of the Vette family :nonono:

:stupid: I love Foxes, It was the first car I ever owned (84.5 GT350) and have owned several since. A Fox and a SN95 are just different.

So this is my chitty looking SN95, I must be a chick. Bet itl smoke that Vette :p
View attachment 310269

:hail2:

:flag: termi's are the chit. major respect for em. but yeah, SN95's and foxes are diff. but foxes are better in my opinion :D.

and talking about that, he just left right now. we went to Murrays Speed and Custom, and he needed to buy header bolts lol. i asked him why. he said that there are 2 missing. someone forgot to put on the bolts on of the primaries. oh god. dipstick is broken at the tip. the actual dipstick tube was completely loose and being held on by tie straps. his window doesnt go up on its own. and he's missing a fog light, and he cant get in the car from the drivers door. LMAO :lol::rlaugh:

oh well. poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.