What are you guys being for Halloween? I'm being....

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Paul....trust me, I'm very thankful that I have my car, because if I left it up to my looks and personality to pick up women, I'd have been alone for a looooooong time now.

xr8d302 said:
Thanks Paul....trust me, I'm very thankful that I have my car, because if I left it up to my looks and personality to pick up women, I'd have been alone for a looooooong time now.

nah man, just messing with you. the fact that you make all those stupid faces says you've got personality and character, heh. you're a cool guy, got more guts than i do--i would never in hell dress as *** bob :rlaugh: .

a terrorist

pic.jpg

not in the pic is my bathrobe and box cutter :rlaugh:

Ram000 said:
nah man, just messing with you. the fact that you make all those stupid faces says you've got personality and character, heh. you're a cool guy, more guys than i do--i would never in hell dress as *** bob :rlaugh: .

More hilarious than buying such a ridiculous costume for myself, was the fact that I wore it out of the store. Bought it, threw it on, walked out, and I've never received so many giggles, funny stares, and kids hugs in my life. Fack!

Personality and Character? Nope, won't find any here. It's a waste of precious brain space.

But I DID bang a stretcher once while the paramedics were taking care of my buddy....(before I am flamed for this, I performed First Aid on the guy for 45 minutes before the Ambulance even arrived....I needed comic relief)

bangingthestretcher.jpg

Attachments

• bangingthestretcher.jpg
    bangingthestretcher.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 78
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Aaron that is some funny ****!!! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Me and 5 other friends are going to be the Purple Cobras from Dodge Ball. I'm Laser, hehe. We've got the full costume down, had to go to 5 diff. stores to put it all together. We also have all the lines memorized... well my friend who is going to be White Goodman has all the lines memorized.

We got a friend to be the victim in the "Blazer ball me" part.