What are your other hobby's

• Sponsors (?)

i'm into computers, gadgets, girls, theres not much i do that isnt mustang related. I do the obvious, chill with friends, we occasionally play halo, go atv riding, work all the ****ing time, street race :), get ****ed up

My G/F keeps me occupied for half the week. When I'm not doing that...

- Work on other people's cars (since mine is busted)
- Build motors (currently working on my third...it's going to be an 11-second budget motor come hell or high water)
- Music in general (I play acoustic guitar and sing to my G/F - she loves it...:nice:)
- Going to concerts
- Pushing my liver to it's limits about 4-5 days a week. :D
- Producing music (I work part time at a local music studio producing music)
- Butchering animals (seriously...)

Joe

WhiteStallionGT said:
Taekwondo, Basketball, Halo. Das bout it dawg.
hehe, you seen Dat Sung talking about all asians knowing martial arts? funny ****, hehehe. i was in taekwondo in 5th grade--wish i hadn't've dropped out. i've never really used those moves, though... every time i was in a fight, i wound up smashing the guys' faces w/ my knee or elbows...muy thai? hehehe.

I'm into skydiving, bungee jumping, snowboarding, painting, i love to write movie scripts, doing filming right now, shopping, clothes, furniture... electronics, the gf and everything associated with that... euchre/poker, and rafting.

Cars(Stangs)
Work
Wieghtlifting
Occasionally computer stuff, but Im kinda burnt out that atm...
Xbox
Tv/Movies
Doing nothing

I like r/c cars, but I can't really afford them(unless I give up the mustang hobby) and dont really have anywhere to run them.

Ram000 said:
hehe, you seen Dat Sung talking about all asians knowing martial arts? funny ****, hehehe. i was in taekwondo in 5th grade--wish i hadn't've dropped out. i've never really used those moves, though... every time i was in a fight, i wound up smashing the guys' faces w/ my knee or elbows...muy thai? hehehe.

its Dat PHAN :SNSign:
i just listened to that last night, funny ass shtt