What can I do to a SOB who won't give me my parts?!?!!??!

stunner6910

Oct 31, 2003
south texas
I ordered a cobra intake, 1/2 spacer and 70mm TB from VALLEYRACER from corral.net and the SOB has not kept his part of the deal. I send him the USPS money order for $380 which was also certified and tracked. He received it on June 7 and I believe his wife signed for it. It has been just about a month cause I send it out on the 1st. He called me and told me that he had already received the money about 2 weeks ago. I've been calling him, e-mailing him, and PMing him with no response. We spoke on a Wednesday and he said he would get it shipped out at the latest the following Monday, which was 2 Mondays ago. I have all the e-mails I've been sending him, I have his cel number, his home address in Simi Valley California, the trackin number for the envelope, copy of the money order, and even his wife's signature when she picked up the envelope. My question is, what can I do to either get my parts or my money back? I may be overreacting but what would anyone else think when their calls aren't being answered or anything else.

Oh, another thing, I was going through all his ads on corral and he had an ad for a cobra intake at the beginning of May. On the comment section of the ad, it said that he had already sold it. The funny part is that the way he described it there, he described it to me. If you want to take a look at the part or help out and ask him if it's still for sell, here is the link
http://www2.corral.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=331&sort=2&cat=18&page=1

• Sponsors (?)

Call the local police in his area and see what they say. Sometimes all it takes is a visit form the local PD to light a fire under a dead beats ass to follow through on their end of the deal.

crooks!!!!!!!!

I would make sure to keep a track of all your e-mails, keep your reciept for the USPS money order, and file a complaint for mail fraud. Check out the post office website, and see what the steps are for filing, cause if you just call the local cops, they probably won't do sh*it for ya. Your best bet is to start a case with the postal police, especially because it's a US postal money order. If he doesn't send you the parts within a cuple of more days, I'd get the ball rolling if I was you. Don't let this jerk off take you to the cleaners.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i had somebody do this to me with quite a smaller amout.. took him like 2+ months. He probably only shipped it because i collected all of the information i could find about him, told him i had it and threatened a federal case, which is possible since it's across state lines- i don't know how plausible it is though. the bastard finally gave in and sent me the items and after all that they were actually in fair condition. But I'd sit tight and keep bugging him, since you have his number the calls could never end.

be a pest, but be nice about it.... never lose your temper or it could all go sour real quick.

donjohn said:
be a pest, but be nice about it.... never lose your temper or it could all go sour real quick.

That's definately the key.... when I bought my intake off ebay the guy responded quickly and offered a great deal on injectors and M/A... so I added that money to the PayPal payment. I didn't hear back from him for what seemed like eternity, but was actually a couple of weeks.

When I finally tracked down a phone number, got nothing but an answering machine every day. FINALLY the guy emails back kinda pissed off at me. Said he worked out of state and wasn't home that often. I told him no offense, but he should have told me that, or put that in his ebay ad. :bang: That was a load of money for me.... my nerves were shot. :nonono:

Keep us posted... maybe someone on here knows him. :shrug:

can things get any worse. i called the USPS and they told me that they will not get involved and that this is a civil case, not even if it's a USPS MO, or even cause it was certified. i have his home address FYI 1770 S. Tap St. Simi Valley CA, cell# 818-268-7805 and e-mail [email protected]. i think i have sufficient info to find him. i don't want to call him too often cause i'm scared he will just change his number and be done with it. can anyone find his home number. one thing i can do if noone on here knows him is contact my fraternity bros in Cali so tehy can pay him a visit. but i'm not sure if they'll be willing to do so. i already tried calling the Simi Valley PD but the idiots don't answer (SOB). i'm gonna post this thread on corral to see if anyone knows him.

dude that sucks so bad... i have had good luck so far, but i am about to send this guy $100 for a booost pipe (sounds sketchy already) and he doesnt even have a pic of it. he says he is a SGT. though so maybe he is trustworthy? :shrug:

I know it's too late now but all the horror stories that go on about this stuff you would think sending money first would be out of the question. Hopefully it all works out for you. For the others reading this, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER send money to a stranger. Buy from people you know or buy it new. It will save you in the end.

VibrantRedGT said:
I know it's too late now but all the horror stories that go on about this stuff you would think sending money first would be out of the question. Hopefully it all works out for you. For the others reading this, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER send money to a stranger. Buy from people you know or buy it new. It will save you in the end.

This is true. On the other hand I met Rick on the boards here by a PM when he was looking for AC stuff. He sent me MO via Fed Ex overnight and I shipped the packages that same day to him via Fed Ex. So he got what he wanted in a couple days no problems and he had no info about me except my screen name. Just trust your gut feeling and only do it if you can afford to lose the $ if things don't pan out. It's usually good to buy new to just avoid all the hassle + you can take it back with a reciept if you don't like it. :nice:

LOOK AT THIS, is it S. Tap or S. Tapo street? because it might be a business address associated with his business http://www.crimestopper.com/techweb/InstructionBooks/RemoteStart/RS900VIinstallRevA.pdf

take a look at his email address "crimestopper" and then take a look at this site name and the address at the bottom left corner of the first page

so there's some more inforation on him... call up their help line and ask for his full name and such. I'm sure that his business wouldn't be too happy if you kept bugging them, they would make the guy take care of the situation and make it right.. (wink wink)