What can I do to a SOB who won't give me my parts?!?!!??!

the actual website is just www.crimestoppers.com that other one just has their address which proves he is from that company.

What a good find, i'm proud of myself

COMPANY INFORMATION:::
Crimestopper Security Products, Inc.
1770 S. Tapo Street
Simi Valley, CA 93063
Tel: 805.526.9400
Fax: 805.581.9500
Toll Free: 800.998.6880
Sales Dept [email protected]
Tech Support [email protected]
Order Desk [email protected]
Returns Dept [email protected]

i'll see if i can get some names... (i'm a sneaky bastard- but in the good way :D )

• Sponsors (?)

he lives in Augora Hills but works in Simi Valley. i checked and it's about a 20-25 minute drive to his job, crimestopper. this guy has to be him. i just called and a lady answered and told me he wasn't in. now i have their home # and the directions to get there. F U C K YEAH!!!!!!!

I can't believe the USPS is turning the other cheek, I mean isn't this a case of MAIL FRAUD no to mentiop Inter-state mail fraud. Anyways best of luck to you in this matter, hope the F***stick sends you your stuff soon.

glad to see that superpages helped you out. USPS is federal and this case really is not a federal crime or even mail fraud. if someone breaks, blows up, or steals from your mailbox, then they get involved. they are there to prevent identity theft and stupid stuff like that

Oh the drama. Dude, sorry to hear about your situation. I notice on his turbo kit post there that he's got 82 posts, you might not be the last guy he scams. Hopefully you get your parts, and somebody should warn a moderator at corral.net about this guy.

UPDATE

a guy from corral gave me his work number and extension so i called him. as soon as he found out it was me, the frucker hung up. WTF, coward. i wrote an e-mail to crimestopper last night asking for his extension and he wrote to me this morning saying this:

" I have tried to call you, I will give you a refund of 380.00
let me know what you want to do. I am no longer with Crimestopper thanks to your
letter...
Mike "

i felt bad and wrote the following:

" look boss, i'm really sorry if i caused any trouble, but you have to understand me. i have been trying to contact you in so many ways. i asked around what i should do and this was one of the options, together with calling the cops or the usps. this was the last thing i wanted it to get to, but $380 is not pocket change. you never got back to me in any way, form, or fashion. even though i'm sorry about what happened, i still don't believe that you tried to call me. my cell phone never leaves my side and i have been calling you up to 4 or 5 times a day. i would much rather receive the intake and throttle body, but if you want to give me a refund, please do so to [email protected] at paypal.

deep regards

Ignacio Escobedo "

SOB, i have no idea what to do next. this guy on corral did business with him and he said he had no problems at all. this just indicates to me that he never even send out the intake. this guy deserves to be anally abused. WTF do i do know.

Man for $380 I would be waiting in his parking lot with baseball bat. What a POS. I don't know what to tell you bro but I'm sorry to hear of all your probs. Some people are just SHADY. If he was willing to give you a refund why didnt he just ansr the phone? Sounds like he was definitely trying to pull a scam. Makes me want to only buy new parts from now on. Sometimes the savings isnt worth the hassle. Keep us posted though. I hope he keeps his word about the refund.

You can take someone to court for fraud for small claims even if they are in a different state. I still havent taken John worley to court becaus I havent had time. But you can take him to court in your county for small claims because half of the transactoin happened in that area. They then have to get someone to show up and represent them, or show up them selves. Stop messin around with this guy and go to court. I wish I would have because I had all the time in the world when this happened to me. Now I work full time for summer.

These are the laws in Illinois but with this stuff happening else where Im sure other states follow the same rules.

I thought it was an offense to mess with MO's from USPS, but I guess we've found another loop in the system. Who knows, I guess sometimes you just have to hope for an honest person on the other end of the deal. I guess it's cool for the postal system to take part of your money ie: 1.75 for a 380.00 dollar money order, but not help you get back your full amount. Sh*it, they got their cut, so who cares right????????????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: