What can I do to a SOB who won't give me my parts?!?!!??!

He still works at CrimeStoppers too ... by the way. He works in the technical department and is getting all of his calls screened. I called and tried to speak with him and after holding from his secretary ... i got kicked to VM. I was a good boy and didn't leave anything - don't wanna make it worse for ya.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanx 95GTeee, no i have not received the money yet. he said 6pm PST which is 7pm my time and it's 5:50 right now. i'm waiting like a hungry boy at a buffet line. i just hope he comes through. At least I know he's still working there and he got into a little trouble at work.

HEY, NUMBLES... Worley is not a good name in my book, where is he from?

The reason I ask is because a Jack Worley from FL ripped me off. (sorry didn't mean to highjack a thread there.
But the way it works is... if it is one person, it's a civil matter and you file in small claims, in your county. he is served (small claims = 85 bones + serving can be done by certified mail = 2 dollars)... he won't show up and you get a judgement.
get it ratified by a judge in his county (150 bucks for a lawyer)
and then you have a court ordered right of execution. He either pays, gives the you parts or you go to his house with a deputy sherrif and take 380$ worth of stuff from his personal property.

Now, this happened to me while i was overseas... here on Stangnet( Jack Worley). I haven't taken legal action yet, but that's what the JAG's over there told me i needed to do... hope that helps?¿

oh snap!!! dude is this the guy that ripped you on those heads???

Make a stop on the way to NJ and the USMA and give him some good old COLD STEEL asswhipping...or we can wait till were back in the states and get a Bus to ship all the boys out there...LOL

fords2fast4u, my brother has something going on right now and he has a lawyer who's helping him out. i'm gonna need to speak to him about this case and see what he tells me. meanwhile, he still works at crimestopper, an unsuspecting worker told me that he was sitting right next to him this morning. this ******, keeps telling me that he doesn't work there and hangs up on me. i'm gonna get her ass in trouble as well there at crimestopper for being snotty. this frucker will not answer my calls. i've got a couple of fraternity bros who are willing to go over there and talk to him. we'll see what happens.

mstangfrk95GTS! His name is Jack Worley from FL. It is not the same guy that stunner6910 is talking about. But Yes, PRM heads for $850 dollars!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRR

what really sucks about it is, I don't have enough time to deal with it right now, so I'm just out of alot of money. It's a good thing the military pays well...

I'll never do that again, 850 bones is too much to swallow.

again, so to highjack and keep us posted on the situation

i called the Simi Valley PD and they said to go ahead and file a complaint in my county and they'll follow up on it. i don't know what good that'll do but it's worth a try.

he wrote to me and said the following:
"You need to stop calling and emailing me at work, I was lucky to get my job
back. If you will be patient I will get your refund to you. call me
(818)268-7805
Mike "

I hope he's being serious but I don't know how patient he wants me to be. He doesn't answer his phone and replies to e-mails only when he feels like it. I didn't call his job today just to give him a little break but tomorrow I'll try again. I replied to his e-mail asking by when I should get my refund and he did not answer. I just want to get over this crap.

Don't believe this guy, he's full of :bs: Just go ahead and follow through with the complaint. You can drop it if he pays you. You've given this jerk off more time than most people would, and that makes you a better man. Don't stop until you have the cash back in your wallett. Explain that to him too, that you will make every day of his life hell until he gives you back your cash. He can't tell the cops your harassing him, cause then he'll have to explain why. Stick to your guns bro :nice: :nice:

I agree. He could give you your money overnight if he was going to do the right thing and actually give it to you. He's taken this long, I say keep the pressure on him. You have no reason to be overly nice and hospitable to him. GET YOUR MONEY! Its yours, not his!!!!

Write him back and say that if you dont get your refund asap you'll call his job twice a day until you either get the $$ back or he gets fired. Thats total bull. If he wanted to give you the money back you would have had it already.
I keep hearing stuff like this all of the time on here and on the corral and i wonder why anyone trusts to send their cash to anyone anymore? I've heard so many problems like that that I dont deal with anyone on these classifieds unless they are a well known and respected member who has been around for a long time.

It's total bull, people like this need their legs broken to teach them and others like them a lesson.

i am in the same deal as u dude, i only have 110 bucks invested in it, but still don't care i will pay out a 1000 just to have the ******* who is trying to **** me over taken care of, mine is over a bottle heater and his name is Eric Ervin, from corral, i am about a half inch away fromhoppin' in the TDI jetta and spending the 10 bucks to drive out to jersey just to kcik his ass lol but the info ppl have posted has helped me also thnx!

followed your advice and this is what i got, i pray he comes thru tomorrow

I write:

"I have been TRYING to get in touch with MIKE KLUGMAN for over 2 weeks now and cannot. I have been calling CRIMESTOPPER and the lady answering ext. 210 is covering for him. She tells me that he doesn't work there when, in fact, he does. I have been very patient with this person but he just doesn't seem to understand. CRIMESTOPPER needs to assist me in getting in touch with him cause all of the members on corral.net and stangnet.com are relating CRIMESTOPPER to irresponsible people. I have been calling him to 818-268-7805 and e-mailing him to [email protected] and he doesn't reply. He inclusively used his work address for personal use. I shipped $380 to 1770 S. Tapo St. Simi Valley, CA 93063 and Michelle Owings singed the certified letter. I only have his work address so the local police will have to go talk to him there.
Ignacio Escobedo "

he writes
" your money is going in to paypal tomorrow"...In a message dated 7/8/2004 10:52:51

sorry for the caps that are coming up

HELL THE FRUCK YEAH, I GOT MY MONEY BACK. HE CRACKED UNDER PRESSURE. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO HELPED ME OUT WITH THIS AND HOPE THIS NEVER, EVER, EVER,EVER, EVER HAPPENS AGAIN TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY ME. :D

:owned: :spot: :banana: :sleep: :jester: ;) :cool: