What car did you get rid of and regret?

• Sponsors (?)

I wished I had a bigger garage to keep 'em all in. I am on my refusing to sell kick now.

What would I want back, what do I regret letting go....
1985 SVO, 4 cyl turbo, 5 speed, absolute blast................1987 GT, supercharged, light grey and sweet. I traded it for the next car I wished I had kept................1971 Boss 351, all original down to the date stamped carb, and the D1ZZ mufflers, what the hell was I thinking when I let it go...................1988 Saleen, 5.0, 5 speed, perfect Black paint, gold stripes and gold mesh wheels, the car was so damn nice I was afraid to driveit...........1967 Shelby GT350 4 speed with an original Paxtor Supercharger, dark blue with white LEMans..............1963 Cobra replica, FIA body style, 289 hipo built to the hilt........1984 GT350 anniversary convertible, 5.0, auto, a cool cruising convertible..................

other cars that haven't made the list 1971 Mach, 1972 Mach, 1973 convertible, 1995 GT convertible, 1996 GT convertible...

Cars that wont make the list are in my profile, I won't be selling the Shelby drop top nor the Cobra R, I also started on a new 40 x 60 shop so I won't have to sell anymore new acquistions......