What did you do for your Fox today?

And today i did this for the stang peace.

rebuild10.jpg

rebuild8.jpg

rebuild9.jpg

teardown16.jpg

brakes.jpg

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

Spent $50 on eBay to buy some Freeze12 to recharge the A/C. Georgia summers hare almost as hot as Florida. I am amazed at how much refrigerant prices have gone up. Just like everything else, I guess.:shrug:

Spent $50 on eBay to buy some Freeze12 to recharge the A/C. Georgia summers hare almost as hot as Florida. I am amazed at how much refrigerant prices have gone up. Just like everything else, I guess.:shrug:

at least you can do it yourself, I would buy the stuff for 50 end up breaking something and having to spend 200 to fix it

I built half of my rear seat delete kit. Came out real nice. Used black carpet from work. Test drove after properly seating the front pass coil, and thought its waaay too easy to turn. Almost no resistance ...

Took it on a road trip to see Thor on tha IMAX. then i remembered that it dont cool so well on road trips and started to figure ways to fix that.

A good buddy came over and we installed a pair of Maximum Motorsports adjustable rear lower control arms, FMS headers and Motorsports wires on one of my cars. It was a good day in the garage. Going to look at a sweet Calypso 93 LX for The Wife next weekend.

changed out roof switch on my '83 GLX conv.

and that fixed problem I had with roof not going back up so took wife on quick cruise of waterfront for her first ride topless...:eek:

I washed and lightly compounded my car this weekend, it has been like 4 or 5 months since the last time it was cleaned. I haven't been driving it much these past two years, since I've been driving my son's car while he is away at college, but he's back home again. Now to do a tune up and change the brake booster and get it emissions inspected for the last time!!! 25 yrs old next year!