what do I need to get this to pass smog?

you need all of that, and those wires should be on the car already unless someone cut them off completely. the other tube you asked about doesn't go the throttle body i think it goes to the back of both cylinder heads. There is a vacuum line that goes to the egr valve, if you have that vac line then you prob have the tab and tad solenoids and wiring check. the tab tad solenoids are mounted behind the pass. side shock tower check to see if you have them, they should have small vacuum lines coming from them. does your car run? how does it run?

• Sponsors (?)

you need all of that, and those wires should be on the car already unless someone cut them off completely. the other tube you asked about doesn't go the throttle body i think it goes to the back of both cylinder heads. There is a vacuum line that goes to the egr valve, if you have that vac line then you prob have the tab and tad solenoids and wiring check. the tab tad solenoids are mounted behind the pass. side shock tower check to see if you have them, they should have small vacuum lines coming from them. does your car run? how does it run?

ok, and it runs good

im pretty sure my long tube headers do not have those spots for hoses tho

so are you getting the shorty h-pipe or the stock h and headers. nothing connects to the headers so dont worry

about that,the only thing that goes to the exhaust is a tube, and that is connected to the short or regular h pipe

so are you getting the shorty h-pipe or the stock h and headers. nothing connects to the headers so dont worry

about that,the only thing that goes to the exhaust is a tube, and that is connected to the short or regular h pipe

so will it still pass smog without the pipe on teh heads. and i think im getting stock manifolds im not sure.

no, it wont pass visual without it, im guessing its not on
the back of the heads what heads are you running? stock?
internally, there are holes in each exhaust port that lead to a single hole in the back of each head
, those holes are for the tube.

just get a chiltons manual and take your time do some google searching . i cant really tell what you need unless you describe it to me can you post up some pics