What do low boost superchargers trap?

• Sponsors (?)

Mid 12's, 110-112 mph, average driver.
At least that's what I Ran 3 years ago when I first got boosted. Now, on a good run, I can get down into the low 12's, best being 12.33 if I remember correctly.

Stock car other than mufflers, mid pipe and 373.s. What will a low boost vortech trap. I believe the baseline kit is 8lbs. Also what will a low boost KB trap?
cronin had much better numbers than I did.
When I first installed the Vortech, I was dynoed at 325 rwhp. Running in the tracks in that area (Lebanon, NY, Island & Englishtown, NJ) when I first got it (and had 3.73's & Catback), I was launching at about a 2.1 60' and trapping mid 13's (13.45 best) @ 103 mph.

A significant factor to your question is what type of tires you're going to launch with. I was running on stock Goodyears then 265 Kumho's. :notnice:

On my full bolt on, PI cams, NPI car (which is probably similar power-wise to the OP's car, pre-blower) with the SVO blower at 6-7 pounds, I was trapping 105 in relatively bad weather and a very lazy auto transmission. IIRC, it corrected to something like 107.5, and I feel like the transmission was worth at least 1 mph, so I'd guess my car would trap 108ish with good weather and a decent shifting transmission. That's with the mods and numbers in my sig. I feel like the OP would make at least those power numbers, and be able to trap at least that, assuming you could drive it there. Good for low 13s for sure, probably 12s with some decent weather and tires.