what do ya think???

i just got a 95 gt and it came with a **** load of parts in boxes... i just bolted it all together and heres what i got so far....‑Edelbrock Pro‑performer RPM Intake Manifold
‑Cold Air Intake
‑6AL MSD Ignition System
‑255lph Fuel Pump and 24lb Injectors
‑Under‑drive Pulleys
‑Computer Chip
‑3 Stage After‑market Fan w/ adj. dials in interior
‑3.7.3. Gears
‑Centerforce Clutch
‑Short Shifter
Eibach Suspension Lowered 2"
‑"H" Pipe
‑2 1/2" Exhaust with No Cats
‑2 Chamber Flowmaster Mufflers
‑3 1/2" Chrome Tips
‑17" Chrome Cobra R Rims
‑Cobra Front Bumper
‑Nitto Drag Radials
‑Auto Meter Phantom Tower Gauges (Water Temp. & Vacuum Pressure)
‑Auto Meter Phantom Pod Gauges (Fuel Pressure & Nitrous)
‑Viper auto security system
what do you think i should add next? and what hp and rwtq do you think shes puttin out right now??? thanx

(91,500 miles btw)

• Sponsors (?)

it feels great... but then again i wouldnt know the difference between this and other intakes because this is the only stang ive drivin, nothin to compare to it. i plan on getting the TFS1 twisted wedge heads and stg1 cam eventually tho

make sure you have subframes welded on it. upper and lower controller arms are great with shocks and struts. Leave the intake alone it's better than stock. Find out what kind of TB and MAF you have, if they are stock, you can replace them to. These are the cheapies you can add but you have a great base to start out.

well for the tb i figured i could bore it out on my own, ive done it several times on other cars. that leads to my next question, how should i bored it? some cars run better with say a 60mm inlet sloping to a 64mm outlet (in example!) what would you guys say is the best size?