What do ya'll think

Cantslowdown

Jun 20, 2004
Mt.Home AR!
I found a 1995 5.0 Gt automatic. Its blue that looks kinda purple. It has tinted windows and its all stock no mods at all.. It has 62,000miles on it. It has the window sticker and he said it even has some mustang tape ..Inside is nice gray and black leather inter. Has stock 17's with new tires. He said he never drives it in the rain.. Under the hood was really clean no mods. But the color is wired dunno what u wanna call it but looks blue but at times looks purple.. The guy wants 7500 for its and seems kinda firm on price.. What do ya'll think.. B/w it drives nice Also i know i posted this in 5.0 talk but I want to see if i get any other feed back..

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know 7500 is a lot? For that price you could get a cobra.. It come's down to what you want though. A 5spd whould also be the choice in a 5oh.
Go for it if you like it.

If you dont mind the auto, it sounds nice. I prefer to get stockish cars, rather than figuring out what someone else did to the car with a mismatched bag of parts. So in that regard it is cool. It can be hard to find them stock, but I cant say I would pay that much......... (cuz I am poooooooooooooooor). :)

Good luck.

i think its only around 2500 and the color was only used in 1995 :D
plus they look blue in pictures, so no one can say you have a purple car on stangnet
car3.jpg

Attachments

• car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 60