what do you all think of Toyo T1's?

anyone use them? I just ordered a set of 4 for my stang. It was a last minute order in desparation of new tires on a budget, so i hope i came away with some decent tires. i got them for $164 a piece, mounted and balanced. My car is going to be stored for 2 years and driven only once every week or two so i dont want top of the line tires, If i did i would have gotten me a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's or something along those lines.
I would just like to hear how good these tires are that i got. I know their not crap tires, but i would like to get an idea of the quality of these things (as in stickyness) I really have no clue :shrug:
thanks for your input.

• Sponsors (?)

I have done some research on them and they seem pretty nice. I have never seen them for that price though, of course I guess it depends on the size. I am planning on picking up a set for my rear wheels. Where did you buy from?

Well, I LOVE mine!!! They are stickier than stock by alot, and they are good in the rain too. They are a summer only tire thoug, so be careful if you live in colder climates....As far as this "so i dont want top of the line tires" goes, I think you will be more than surprised....The quality of mine are top notch, the tread pattern is awesome.....Good luck...