what do you do when not on stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

search for all the things i cant buy online,(but usualy buy them anyways) and look at whats left of my car
poorcar.jpg
everythingininterior.jpg

Attachments

• poorcar.jpg
    poorcar.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 71
  • everythingininterior.jpg
    everythingininterior.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 80
89 blue lx said:

#1- hang out on modular powerhouse forum and wish they were in my town.
#2- Burn up plastic ordering car parts.
#3- work overtime so I can order more car parts.
#4- when not at gym,wait at home for UPS truck to come.
#5- when car is stored for winter, sit in tree stand and kill stuff. :nice:

Oh ya..I also work 6 or 7 days a week..

Like rio5.0 I like carpentry so I'm always upgrading small stuff around the house last year I finished the bathroom remodel, this year it'll be adding a deck, other than that yard work, car work, 5 cars will keep you real busy! all my stangnetting is while I'm at work.

If Im home and not on stangnet then Im either watching TV or playing PS2, or down in the garage looking for no longer needed stang parts to sell on Ebay. On my days off Im not home very much and not on stangnet until at night.

ebaymotors, other local forums, email, msn.

offline...y'know, a dabble in the army here and there....maybe do some work in kabul.

other than that, I'm cleaning something on my car whenever it's within reach.

I can't believe I'm the only one that has/was going to say "drink beer".

I have an off campus house at my school with a couple of buddies and around christmas time they bought me a kegerator for my present. I can't be the only underage kid who likes beer in here....:D

I usually only get online to check email, check out a few mustang sites, and occasionally check out eBay. My girlfriend lives down the street from me in another house so I hardly ever need ****. :D

Lately I've been playing baseball/softball, ultimate frisbee, fishing, horseshoes, basketball, etc.

I just like to be outside since the weather has been starting to get nice.

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I can't believe I'm the only one that has/was going to say "drink beer".

I have an off campus house at my school with a couple of buddies and around christmas time they bought me a kegerator for my present. I can't be the only underage kid who likes beer in here....:D

I usually only get online to check email, check out a few mustang sites, and occasionally check out eBay. My girlfriend lives down the street from me in another house so I hardly ever need ****. :D

Lately I've been playing baseball/softball, ultimate frisbee, fishing, horseshoes, basketball, etc.

I just like to be outside since the weather has been starting to get nice.

Joe
well since i never said what i do when not on the stangnet i will agree with your post about the drink beer thats what i did last night actually, and i will be getting a house next year also (flippin sweet)

work mostly, but also, drinking and sex, NCAA football 2005 on ps2....and oh yeah, i also drive alot in the stang when im not talking about them
As far as web goes
trader.ca (work mostly)
geocities.com/gobhahockey (ballhockey league site)
ebay
and of course the fantasy life website, dupontregistry.com