What do you do when you know you are losing the one you lve most in life?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm kinda going through the same thing right now. Mine is ALWAYS getting irritated at me, and for stupid (to me anyway) s***! Like I won't call her every 30 minutes to let her know what my plans are. Stuff like that. What's worse is like when I have days like today (absolutely HORRIBLE day!) she never cheers me up anymore. It's like she doesn't even try or care anymore. Anytime she's in a bad mood, I try to cheer her up and be like, hey only "X" more days until we see each other! But it's a one-way effort. Then, it seems like she doesn't listen. Tonight as I was ON MY WAY HOME from DOING MY GAUGES, I told her, hey im on my way home, i just got done trying to fix my gauges, let me call you when i get home. So when i do call her back, she's like, where are you? I told her, im at home, i told you that. Shes like, you did? I said, yea, I just got back from working on my gauges. You were working on your gauges? OF COURSE I WAS!! I JUST TOLD YOU 30 FREAKING MINUTES AGO!! It tears me up inside, because I really love her, but she's never happy to talk to me anymore it seems. Then like tonight, we're talking and she asked if maybe my co-worker Harlan could look at my gauges to see if he can help. I said, yea he could, but he's on vacation right now. She's like, what? how can he look at them if he's on vacation? I was like, I just said, he COULD, but he's on vacation. Well she got mad because of my "tone" and was like, you know what, im just gonna talk to you tomorrow. Whatever. I know exactly how you feel man. If I can figure this one out, I'll let you know how it works out for me. I'd say maybe some distance (as much as that may suck) might be the best thing. Good luck, to the both of us.

Me and my GF have a great relationship. I annoy the sh it out of her non stop just because its fun. She knows I like to kid around a lot and that i'm very immature (i'm 25 fwiw) We really don't fight. Theres usually no reason to. In the earlier stanges of the relationship we used to do that petty fighting over nothing crap, but not really anymore. She knows that I ALWAYS have to be right and I ALWAYS have to win anyway :) I'd say we're complete oppisites, but very near perfectly compatible. I'm VERY different than any boy she's ever been with (i'm the first real man she's been with ;) ) For example, our 2 year anniversary was 2 months ago. I told her flat out she wasn't getting a gift becauise I had car parts I was buying (i'm building a 347) and she was cool with that. Another example- most girls would bitch, complain and throw a tantrum if I made them listen to the music I listen to (metal) but she doesn't really complain. She tollerates it.

Like Jessica said above, communication is the key. If you don't like something, talk about it, don't be :taco: whipped. Open your mouth and talk about it!

A lot of times its the little things that count. Not necessarily buying gifts and such. I know with my GF if I make a funny face or say something funny/stupid I get a nice laugh/smile out of her. Things like this are rewarding when you see her face smiling then you really realize what you got ;)

Dude, sounds like you need a night out with the boys to get hammered, make her worried about whether you're sleeping with some other dirty at the bar, then when you get home late at night, watch how all of a sudden, the game's turned around, and she's running for you. You just gotta give'r a little scare, mang!

just give'r

sounds like you're so much into her that she knows it and is taking advantage of you, almost like the more you try to treat her right, the more she'll put less effort into it... try treating her equal to yourself expecting that she might put some effort into the relationship and if she does seem to care then confront her about it, if not then she's not for you...been in this position too much myself and usually its not worth it, find a girl that cares about how she treats you more that she cares about how you treat her...you know you're not gonna disrespect her anyways...that way you'll both be in the same position

Kinda know how ya feel there man. I just a couple of weeks ago broke off a 1.5 year relationship with my girl. She was always right and i was always wrong. Seemed like stupid fights came up for nothing. So i dumped her and told her we could stay friends. It was hard to do but I had no choice. Well its been a couple of weeks and a few girlfriends later. She is begging me to come back and get this she has changed her attitude she has become more laid back and more like someone i would like to be with. Its just to bad now that I have been seeing this girl from work and we have hit it off pretty well so far and she wants to get serious but i still have my ex on my mind. Its a tricky situation and I'll prolly screw it all up like normal. So my advice is set her free if she comes back then its ment to be.

95WhiteVenom said:
Kinda know how ya feel there man. I just a couple of weeks ago broke off a 1.5 year relationship with my girl. She was always right and i was always wrong. Seemed like stupid fights came up for nothing. So i dumped her and told her we could stay friends. It was hard to do but I had no choice. Well its been a couple of weeks and a few girlfriends later. She is begging me to come back and get this she has changed her attitude she has become more laid back and more like someone i would like to be with. Its just to bad now that I have been seeing this girl from work and we have hit it off pretty well so far and she wants to get serious but i still have my ex on my mind. Its a tricky situation and I'll prolly screw it all up like normal. So my advice is set her free if she comes back then its ment to be.

Geez man, you got your pick of 2. :nice:

Dude, if your personal info is correct, you are like 19. That's too young to be serious with someone. Let her go, enjoy yourself now, have fun, put some notches in your bedpost and you will get serious with another girl when you're more mature and get married to her and think back and say wtf was I thinking and will never look back. Trust me that's what happened to me. No disrespect but you may think that this is the one but then again you may not have had many experiences at that age. My previous serious relationship sounded the same and thank god things didn't work out cause I married to a woman that's smarter and sexier. Now is the time to have fun bro. Just play safe and don't drink and drive.

If you are 19 the last thing you need to worry about is a relationship with a girl.You are in the prime of your partying life and should be enjoying every second of it....Not renting a chick flick on sat nite and watching it with your girlfreind!!!!!!!Someday your gonna meet the perfect girl who is into you just as much as your into her(she'll probably drive a stang).You will get married have kids and then the only partying you'll do is on the couch drinking a bud watching monday nite football.Until then the only thing you should worry about is hookin up your stang and and finding your next pice of azzz....Dont get me wrong getting married and having a family is the best feeling in the world(with the right girl).I have a wife and daughter(& a stang lol) and love life....I just waited until I was 27 to settle down.Now all I have to worry about is when my daughter grows up and teenage punks chase her aroundGood luck