What do you do...

• Sponsors (?)

I have a college degree in computer science. I work in the Technology Support Center at Travelers Insurance. All I have to say is I can't complain for the age I am and what I make.:D
For some strange reason there is never enough money for mods and I think the reason starts with girl and ends with friend.:mad: . Now only if I can get her to by parts for my car on my birthday instead of close:nonono:

For some strange reason there is never enough money for mods and I think the reason starts with girl and ends with friend.:mad: . Now only if I can get her to by parts for my car on my birthday instead of close:nonono:

+1

All my women always get jealous with how I refer to my stang as the "love of my life" and get mad at the amount of money I put into her. I guess thats why none of them stick around that long. :shrug:

Note: If your current love interest EVER makes this statement: "IT'S JUST A CAR," the relationship should be terminated IMMEDIATELY. She is not the one for you.

+1

All my women always get jealous with how I refer to my stang as the "love of my life" and get mad at the amount of money I put into her. I guess thats why none of them stick around that long. :shrug:

Note: If your current love interest EVER makes this statement: "IT'S JUST A CAR," the relationship should be terminated IMMEDIATELY. She is not the one for you.

:rlaugh: amen 2 that, my X always said it was my other GF
A for my job I rape america for gas, im in proccess operations technologies in a gas plant. Im off 15 days a month :D

+1

Last week we where coming back from an airshow and I stopped for gas. She got out too use the bathroom and slammed my door into the concert post next to the gas pump by accident. Surprisingly it didn't even leave a scratch. She did piss me off once when she slammed my door shut via pushing the glass. I hate when people slam my door. It’s even worse when my girl does it so needless to say I flipped out on her. She has been saying she will buy me a supper charger but I’m still waiting.:bang:

I had a few ex's that definitely considered the stang "another woman", and totally did not respect it. IMO if you can't respect my belongings, how can you respect me? GTFO!

Exactly, when people ask if we're gonna sell the stang now that we're married, she's like f no, it's a Mach1 with the R-code designation. Then they look at her like WTF. :p