what do you guys have for stereos

• Sponsors (?)

I have a Alpine multi media system, with the built in 7" screen. I love it but not enough to justify the $2200 price!!!!! So I'll be selling it for $1800, and putting my Eclipse back in. The stereo is about a month old and a total impulse buy, the Eclipse is 6 months old and sounds amazing, (so does the Alpine) but i'll never use all the features of the alpine (camera input, two a.v. inputs for video games, navagation system, etc) All I really wanted was to be able to play Dvd's in the car, Which it does perfectly, and the remote is really easy to use.... But just not needed......The damn owners manuel is a f***king novel. Ohh well no more impulse buying for me... Ohh and the rest is two phoenix gold 500 watt amps in the stock rear amp locations, going to 2 6 1/2" J.L audio's rear, front is 2 6" infinity door speakers, and 2 titanium tweeters, powered by a phoenix gold 250 watt amp. no crossovers, no equilizers, no extra crap the stereo has all of that crap built in...

stprorolla49 said:
to be 100% honest, the mach 460 system is more than adequate for me....personally i'd rather spen the $500 or so from a mild system on an intake manifold or something else, and not on a stereo thats already better than most for that model year....the only aftermarket conponents to my stereo are an o/r pipe, and flows:D

:Word: The Mach 460 is plenty for me, and I really like the stock look. Bling bling headunits that are like 15 different colors really annoy me as well.

HPIM2148.jpg

HPIM2144.jpg

FrontPanel.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM2148.jpg
    HPIM2148.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 65
  • HPIM2144.jpg
    HPIM2144.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 73
  • FrontPanel.jpg
    FrontPanel.jpg