What do you guys think about Lambo Doors?

Do you like Lambo Doors?

• I think they are cool!

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • I think they're rice, not for a Stang!

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No doors at all! (Its A Jeep Thing, You Wouldn't Understand)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
Like this
ford_1994_1998_mustang_image1.jpg

if you can make your doors go up EXACTLY like that...then i say go for it. but sometimes people have their doors going up at a wrong angle that ruins it for me.

DSCN0209.jpg

IMO these doors are angled up too far and straight up.

sade04 said:
if you can make your doors go up EXACTLY like that...then i say go for it. but sometimes people have their doors going up at a wrong angle that ruins it for me.

DSCN0209.jpg

IMO these doors are angled up too far and straight up.

Damn thats an excellent point. I wonder if there is a adjustment u can make for that. Or if its just the kit. :shrug:

Attachments

• DSCN0209.jpg
    DSCN0209.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 64
Iggyshane said:
go for no doors be a fashion statement !
Then it would look like someone blew your doors off. You don't want that!

xkuntrycowboyx said:
go get the new delorian door setup for our cars... comes with a rocket booster and a back to the future decal free!
I think you meant - flux capacitor.

But on the swing up door question (called a "beatle wing door" on Lamborghini's), think about this. What would you say if someone did that to a 60's Mustang?

I am sure he will post up. I don't know of any links and not sure if he is letting the online community know whats up with his build but I thinks he will share when he gets on again. I will call him about it.

Here is a pic of my garage taken about a month ago. Thats his Lightning there. I know it doesn't show much of the truck but it does show what kind of awesome time :nice: we are having this winter with our rides ripped into a million pieces.

1018333579.jpg

Here is another pic I found of his truck on the dyno at JLP. He put down 403hp and 496 torque to the wheels with only a JLP air intake, smaller pulley (I think 12lbs of boost) and tune. Everything else engine wise was stock right down to the exhaust. Those number will be nothing when he is done this spring.

33314065897.jpg

Here is another pic I found of his truck on the dyno at JLP. He put down 403hp and 496 torque to the wheels with only a JLP air intake, smaller pulley (I think 12lbs of boost) and tune. Everything else engine wise was stock right down to the exhaust. Those number will be nothing when he is done this spring.

33314065897.jpg

And so more:
5223311827.jpg

5223355622.jpg