What do you guys think

Yeah, those came stock on 98 GT's. They were the summer street edition wheels.

And to the owner of that car....Looks sweet!!!!!:hail2: I had a white 92 GT and a white 91 GT. I repainted both cars, including the ground effects. Mine were as clean as yours, and when they are that clean, they really turn heads!!! Don't ever sell that car, you will regret it....I wish I had mine back!!! Well, at least the 92 because it was a black interior and a 5speed.:hail2: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

looks like you need a smaller air cleaner so you can put your hood on. Car looks damn good and i like the carb. fuel injection is too much of a hassle once you start and performance parts. done let anyone tell you anything different.

looks dam good :nice:

btw i have the same rims. mine are 4-lug tho :D and i painted the side things to make em look more like 5-spokes.

edit: pictures
00007101hj.jpg
Huh....I didn't even know they came in 4-lug. Are they aftermarket?

Mine

wheel.jpg

Thanks, i dont plan on selling it anytime soon. im really happy with it and ill sell the bike before i sell the car. ive been through alot with this car (i got screwed over when i bought it) and its got everything ive ever wanted in a mustang so it'll be here for a while

I have a hood but i think its to big of a cowl (4 inch) so i think ill try to make my stock hood work.

I love the carb, for as much as i drive it and what my plans are for the car fuel injection wouldve been way to much and just a bigger hassle. The only thing i dont like about the carb is it hates the cold but i guess that comes with a race carb or any no choke carb for that matter.

There is a V6 wheel that looks very similar to those, but they are 16" and if you look at the side by side, the spokes are shaped differently.

They have a painted and machined version of the V6 wheel, and when i ran my '97 Cobra wheels on my Gt for the winter, people kept thinking i had a V6 :nonono:

EDIT::

This is the wheel
mycar.jpg
Those are the wheels Im putting on my '92 once I do the 5 lug swap. Mine are polished and theyre off an '03 V6. Theyre 16".