What do you think are the worst built cars out there?

• Sponsors (?)

My sisters 2001 Honda Civic. I swear this thing was made on a friday at 3pm or somthing. Because it has been in and out for warranty work from the day we got it. It also has so many squeaks and rattles its a real peice of crap.

qwick94GT said:
Any Import :notnice:
You can get bitten in the ass big time with that statement. You do remember that you drive a Ford, right? You do know Ford has a reputation for sub-par cars, right? :D

Anything German that isn't a Mercedes, you are going to have lots of problems with....

Joe

Joes95GT said:
You can get bitten in the ass big time with that statement. You do remember that you drive a Ford, right? You do know Ford has a reputation for sub-par cars, right? :D

Anything German that isn't a Mercedes, you are going to have lots of problems with....

Joe

any import thats not a ferrari

sade04 said:
caviliers, neons, but our 93 taurus was the worst car ever made
and werent the deloreans extremely poorly made?

I always heard deloreans were good cars just the guy that built them worked for another car company and brought up the idea and they turned him down so he went out on his own and the other company did something to PUT him out of business

im gunna stick up for european imports. I love em, ive known people with them and still do, and they never ever break down. BMW's are some of the best IMO. Anything domestic breaks easy, and wears easier. Including Mustangs

<grabs flame jacket>

I get to work on cars all day so I can help you guys out with this question.

Hyundais and Kia's in the late 90s - Everybolt on the car will be rusted.

Every car company does stupid stuff though. I can pick something out for everyone.

Dodge - I hate how they designed their durangos with a whole wheel well attatched to their fenders. Like it's all one peice. Theres like 90 bolts in them

Ford - I hate on their taurus how they hid the radiator underneath a big metal structured shroud. They're really fun to take out.

Chevy - Well they just do a lot of stuff stupid. Don't get me started on their vehicles.

But yea I could make a long list.

I hate how some of them like to hide the batterys either under stuff under the hood or i have heard of having them behind the seat. This is a royal pain in the ass for fire fighters guess thats why i don't like the whole idea of relocating the battery to the trunk we got enough to deal with out on accidents let alone having to play hide and seek looking for the damn battery