what do you think of these tail lights

JflexW

Aug 29, 2002
Edmonton, Alberta
I just found these tail lights on ebay. I was wondering what they would look like on my silver 95 mustang. I have the windows tinted and headlight covers on the front, so I think that the color would be ok. What do you guys think? Does anyone have these installed? Any pics?

Jody

Attachments

• 94-98_mustang_altezza_cf_ks.jpg
    94-98_mustang_altezza_cf_ks.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Sponsors (?)

*grabs kevlar helmet*
if its your style, then yes, go for it. do i personally like them, well, for one they are altezzas, but there not as bad as those big flashy chrome ones, these actually look like they might go with your them , the contrast between dark and silver... are they real CF btw? just thought id ask...
altezzas tend not to be condoned on these boards, ie the neccesity of a kevlar helmet for incoming flames, lol. be nice guys!
but hey! dont u like the stock 95 lights? the horizontals = purdry, if u dont like them, i think some 96-98 black stock tails would look better than those CF altezzerzzzz

Well I found a pic of some dudes stang that looks similar to mine, and with some editing, I did not like it with black tails. However I used another tool and tinted the tail lights, what do you think?

Attachments

• with spoiler1.jpg
    with spoiler1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 134
AHHHHHHHHHH GET OVER TO MUSTANGWORLD.COM OR V6POWER.NET IF YOU WANNA DO THAT!!!!!!

First off, alzettas scream rice enough. Second off..it's carbon fiber. However, you know that you're gonna gain 20-30 hp just from losing the weight going to carbon fiber on your tail lights....:rlaugh:
Carbon fiber..... :nonono::nonono::nonono:
if you want something that looks different, look into sequentials. ( http://www.ponyperformance.com/specials.html )

yes, sequentials pwn. but not on our horizontals, i know they sell an adaptor or somehting, but seriously? sequentially up? no
and maybehe likes the look of carbon fiber, i know i do in small small small doses, like maybe my cigarette lighter, lol

dont you feel special with your 02' new style interior? i have 2 cigarette ports, one that has a little latch thing (i use it for my police interceptor, when i gets it) and the other is the flip up, which instead of the ashtray i have the billet switchboard, so i needed a new billet lighter to go with!