What do YOU want for Christmas???

I would have to say a newish raptor 660 atv, my banshee was stolen about 2 years ago (had atleast 6,500 in it) bought it for1800, and I havn't had an atv since, just yesterday i gave my daughter(5year old) her first early present which was a 110cc youth atv, I rode it around the yard once and decided that I finally missed not having an atv, especially since I can now go out and ride with my daughter:nice: Would like something for my stang also but it is quite pricey. Helion Turbo Kit:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I just want payment from the buyer on Ebay who is now 11 days and no payment and no contact, no return messages!! Why do you bid and win something within the last 20 seconds, then log off without paying!!!?????????
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ummm....but what do I want from Santa?? Well, I just bought a 47" LG LCD and an LG Blu-Ray player. So.....I want:

The Dark Knight in BR.
Batman Begins in BR.
Gone in 60 Seconds in BR.
The first two Fast & The Furious movies in BR.
Carhartt jacket for work.
Gift certificates for 50resto.com
Gift certificates to Lowes.
I think that's it.

I just want payment from the buyer on Ebay who is now 11 days and no payment and no contact, no return messages!! Why do you bid and win something within the last 20 seconds, then log off without paying!!!?????????

Ummm....but what do I want from Santa?? Well, I just bought a 47" LG LCD and an LG Blu-Ray player. So.....I want:

The Dark Knight in BR.
Batman Begins in BR.
I think that's it.

Nice. How's the LG I was looking at one too!

Ebay.....my addiction.............yeah some people ruin it!

I'm getting a ps3. gotta go hunt those threads down on here and corral to get names for online. after that all I want is money so this summer I can 5 lug get bullits tires and balljoints, then on to doing alarm removal window motors,random stuff.

The Dark Knight in BR.
Batman Begins in BR.
I think that's it.

Thats a nice list lol