what does a mach 1 run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast360

Mar 8, 2006
does anybody know what a stock 5 speed mach 1 runs in the quarter.some guy wants to race me for money and he has a 92 3000gt vr4 with downpipe k&n boost controller and bov.thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

j/k im the one with the vr4, just seeing what you thought about it because some guy at my school wants to race me in his maach 1. just wanted to see if you actually thought a mach 1 could beat me.

Well with AWD, you will most likely win. I think those VR4s trap about 101 stock. With your mods, you will probably beat the mach....but up top your not just going to drive away. It will be pretty close if he can drive..launch = Mach ownage (if you can drive)

Agreed...awd > mach1 off the line but don't get caught sleeping. If the guy in the mustang can drive, you'll be in for a suprise but enough bench racing...

Be sure to report back with the track results :)

-J

:rlaugh: dude i could care less, ya man i man i wanna be so popular on a computer when you dont even no who the f*** your talking to half the time.thanks for the input anyways.

fast360 said:
:rlaugh: dude i could care less, ya man i man i wanna be so popular on a computer when you dont even no who the f*** your talking to half the time.thanks for the input anyways.
which begs the question, why did you go through the trouble of registering on a mustang forum when it would have taken 30 seconds out of your night using google? :shrug:

A:
a97mustang said:
so scared had to ask around.

B:
tomustang said:
Now you're sounding like a troll.

fast360 said:
actually we know who we're talking to most of time, this a community in which mustang owners have gotten to know each other and have alot of car meets around the country for local partys/cruises/meets

Status
Not open for further replies.