what does a mach 1 run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

dudes this is ****ing hilarious yall are pretty defensive.i guess you have somethin to prove.cant afford an ls1 not enough money or else i would.ya i ran a 13.6 in my car when it was stock.shows how much you know.and if my car is such a peice of crap how come its worth 10 times more than any of your cars.btw i live in midlothian,tx my number is 9723511247 hit me up.i will give props to 01steeda that is a sick f***** car in your sig.

fast360 said:
ya i ran a 13.6 in my car when it was stock.shows how much you know.and if my car is such a peice of crap how come its worth 10 times more than any of your cars.
No you didn't, and no it isn't. It's worth about $7000-$8000 tops. And that's retail. End of story. You lose. It's sad that I know more about your own car than you do. Although that's probably because you don't even own one......

only way you can prove that skidz is if you were God.pretty sure your not.alright im done i hope yall know this was all in fun.im not a hater i was just making some sh** intresting.

mustangs rule!! im out, peace

How can you possibly make a comment about how much more your piece of ****e car is worth then ours when you know its not. Moron! I thought everything was bigger in Texas:shrug: obviously thats not the same for your brain. I would take my car in pieces before I would ever want to own a car like yours. Your best bet would be to sell that thing before you really ruin your life!

fast360 said:
only way you can prove that skidz is if you were God.pretty sure your not.alright im done i hope yall know this was all in fun.im not a hater i was just making some sh** intresting.

mustangs rule!! im out, peace
And the only way you can prove your claims is with a time slip....which I have yet to see.....

wow...i like VR-4's...good car. damn stylish and good looking. i would actually buy one...until that would associate me with the likes of you. theyre zippy over 100...but dude...what the hell are you doing? you troll into a mustang site...just to stir ****. youre bench racing. we have seen no proof that a car even exists...and those 1/4 times for a 92 Vr-4 are done by guys that work at car and driver and motor trend. its not your average joe blow. so please cut the "im a bad ass driver" ****. lets see this car, lets see time slips...and so a mustang is a mustang...but a mustang doesnt break down every 10,000 with something major. i hope you realize a VR-4 is nothing special. its unique but not special. it is heavy, not a good 1/4 car. and your 92 doesnt even have all wheel steering or even 6 gears. youre by no means a cream of the crop 3000GT. and with a set of drag radials, which would put it slightly close to the 3000 in the traction department...youd get raped...sorry. and why do you bring ls1's into this. an average driver in an average mach 1 and an average driver in an average ls1 would run roughly the same times. so i dont see how you neccesarely call the ls1 faster. now im gonna be nice and not call you a dimwitted ****ing troll and just simply ask to see some dyno charts and time slips. and dont feed me the line about not being able to get to an AWD dyno. even if that is the case, a time slip will do...or more than one person corroberating your story. im not afraid to admit when i lose, a mach 1 and i are about 50/50 racing each other, and my SS isnt tired by any means, it dynoed 318hp/325 and we jumped off the line the same. just show us a time slip or even rpove that you have a car and we'll lay off a little...for a little bit anyway. just stop being a ****ing troll.

what would a time slip prove, anybody can easily make one up.btw not important but it does have aws.the only way your going to know if im telling the truth is to race me.

fast360 said:
what would a time slip prove, anybody can easily make one up.btw not important but it does have aws.the only way your going to know if im telling the truth is to race me.
do you have a time slip, yes or no? If you really ran those times, why not post it up? Because you're full of ****, thats why.

fast360 said:
tell me one reason why this car is rice.thats right you cant.so your pretty much just saying that because you want one but cant have one.btw what kind of times does a gt put up stock like mid 14 if even that, dayum thats ridiculously fast, not! and how am i a ricer, do you even know what that means or do you just say it b/c everyone else does.man your cool.

Its rice cause:
1) fa.gs like you drive them, generally people who think their import has 500hp with just a cold air kit and their coffee can muffler
2) 99% of them have vtech emblems and 'nawz' stickers littered on them, huge wings and fake carbon fiber graphics, gay ass body kits and stupid half ass painted interior parts, two 15' subwoofers blairing techno from the trunk of the car (in reality you cant even hear the bass just the rattling of plastic body parts)
3) it most likely sounds like a go-cart on steroids
4) _______________________ *Fill in here (I know i forgot a few things)

The problem is, its not really a fair comparison cause if any one of our cars had a turbocharger on it it would rape the living shi.t out of your car, Id like to see an N/A 3000gt woop an N/A gt mustang, then maybe ill respect your car but regrdless youll still be a fa.g

BTW a stock 5spd 99+GT will run a high 13 with a decent driver, I ran a 13.9 when mine was stock

Why the heck did you post your phone # on the internet!!!!! Dude I hope thats not your # lol, we can find out exactly who you are...all of your history. I may be at your door tommorow morning for all you know....

And since your cars so rare, even if thats not your # im sure it wouldnt be too hard to find you in your car...where you obviously live. Ill look for the spinner rim hubcaps, dice on the mirror, a half painted shogun body kit, single exhaust right out the center of the bumper (notched ofcourse) and the poser driver with the gold chains and sideways cap...oh and cant forget to listen for the loud rap music playing. :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.