What does IIRC mean

• Sponsors (?)

All these TLA’s and FLA’s will make you think this thread is FUBAR but it is only SNAFU where I am happy to be JAFO. Most of the time my attitude is FIDO even when the world says BOHICA. But JM2C IIRC YMMV.

Translation

All these “Three Letter Acronym’s” and “Four Letter Acronym’s“ will make you think this thread is “F**ked Up beyond All Recognition“ but it is only “Situation Normal All F*** Upped“ where I am happy to be “Just Another F**king Observer“. Most of the time my attitude is “F**k It Drive On“ even when the world says “Bend Over Here It Comes Again“. But that’s “Just My 2 Cents” IIRC YMMV.

Google sez:

IBVM=
Institute (of the) Blessed Virgin Mary (Catholic Studies and Relief group)
International Brotherhood (of) Vehicular Mechanics (Labor Union - only page I could find was for Local 666 in Chicago)

Somehow, I don't think either of these are a "match" :p

Yeah, I googled it too!

It;s always used when something has been posted before. They either post "repost" or IBVM.

POC!

An SBC is a POS, according to a lot of teh FFF's.

Translation:

"Piece Of Cake!

A Small Block Chevy is a Piece of S***, according to a lot of the Faithful Ford Fanatics."

Can't entirely blame them.... I've had some bad experiences with SBC's - and I don't mean getting beaten by them at stoplights! One in particular that I owned reinforced everything I ever thought about Chevy's. Another one that I had to work on developed every spiteful thought I ever had about SBC's. And neither of them was the one tht crapped out almost in the bottom of the Salt River Canyon (in late July) and left my brother (who owned the car) and I stranded 4.7 miles from water!