What does your screen name mean?

• Sponsors (?)

GelatiCruiser said:
In Little Nicky he says "I would like to go getting a Gelati with you." It's sort of a bastardized version of that. Ended up naming my car the Gelati Cruiser, as in Cruise to go "getting a Gelati with you."

is a gelati actually something? or is it made up for the movie?

Good thread idea, terrible forum for it. Car forums, mainly domestic, tend to have the least internet-imaginative people in existance. Oh well :D

Falcon - Atlanta, the bird, the plane
Guy - Penis
016 - Clever tie in to F16 the falcon?!?!

Yeah its gay but ive had it for years now.

FalconGuy016 said:
Good thread idea, terrible forum for it. Car forums, mainly domestic, tend to have the least internet-imaginative people in existance. Oh well :D

Falcon - Atlanta, the bird, the plane
Guy - Penis
016 - Clever tie in to F16 the falcon?!?!

Yeah its gay but ive had it for years now.

meh, i dont visit any forums other than car ones, so i wouldnt have any other place to post it, lol :shrug:

When I was much younger and lived in the Dana Point/Capistrano Beach area, I was nicknamed "GaryDogg" (my name is Gary). I've gone by that nickname for years but choose to spell it "GaryDawg" and shortened it to "GDawg" for the internet.

I share this nickname with Gary Coleman.... that short bastard! :damnit:

onebad2000gt said:
mines really difficult but pay close attention and you might get it.

one as is, its the only one I have

bad as in its .......oh forget it

actually I lost the car to hurricane Ivan in sept 04, and so soon I will have to get the screename

onebad2004cobra

heh, maybe hurricanes arent so bad after all?

onebad2000gt said:
hehe I guess you went through that too lol. Im up in eglin but I was stationed in PCB for a few

i actually got lucky, i stayed in gainesville through all of them (yeah, even frances and whichever ones were "supposed" to nail gainesville, i figured itd be fun, hahaha......) but my parents were in panama city when ivan hit, and it dropped a couple tornadoes, but, thankfully, we didnt get damage, but pretty much everyone else did, haha