What Gas Mileage do you get?

• Sponsors (?)

320 miles per tank. I usually have between 3/10th's to 1.5 gallons of gas remaining when I fill 'er up. I have traditionally crawled around town like a granny car, but for this tank I've actually driven the car around town. It looks like I'm gonna' get around 280-290 miles out of this tank. I'm just afraid that the poor, aging Stang is going to go into shock from the more aggressive :p driving style (I know, it's supposed to be driven aggressively :nice: ).

wow. now i want to know what's been wrong with my car. since i drove it off the lot, i was getting about 11mpg around town. when i put on pulleys, exhaust and a k&n, i went up to about 12. now i'm having my engine rebuilt - maybe it'll fix my mileage problems. i always just thought ford was lying about the mileage estimates.

Stock 2003 GT coupe 5-speed....getting an average of about 20-21mpg mixed highway & city driving. AC off, car is bone stock for now with some agressive driving thrown in there. I'm only on my 4th tank of gas with this car, so maybe my mileage will improve when I learn how to drive it a little bit better.

I got 280 miles out of my last tankful over the Labor day weekend, just cruising aroud town and the back roads. Of course I had the govenor installed on those 3 days, MY WIFE! Usually I get around 230 miles when I'm left to my own devices. You know, sprints to 80 or 100 mph, redline shifting, etc. I can't do that with her in the car, she freaks, but I'd rather be cruising with her most of the time, just 'cuz I love her. :D

I get about 260 miles per tank, thats 50/50 highway and city driving.. what i dont understand is the fuel light comes on when I have only used 12.5-13 gallons..anyone know why this is? I know there is a reserve but 2.7 gallons seems like a pretty big reserve!

I have been getting about 280+ per tank. I don't run her dry, but I'll get that fuel guage pret-ty far down to the left :) I average about 280 to 300 miles between fill-ups.

3.27s and mostly highway cruising at 60 or 65 mph.

I get about 17 city, 24 hwy with 4.10s, and I do not drive very conservative.I think my ex-g/f got close to 27 mpg in my car on the way to tunica,but she drives a lot slower than me with quite a few less triple digit passes. :D