What gauges do I want to have?

I am putting in a new motor, A4 block, forged internals, with a 2.2 Kenne Bell, already have a T56, and am wondering which gauges are like the "definite gotta have" with a high performance motor.

I already have an MC Machine custom gauge panel (like Florida 5.0), and have Autometer gauges for everthing a stock cluster has (speedo, tach, voltmeter, water temp, oil pressure, and fuel level). I also have a pillar pod with Air/fuel ratio and Vacuum pressure. I am getting a boost gauge, is there anything else someone would say "you definately gotta have this, or get rid of this"?? I will probably get one of those combined boost/vac gauges, and would like to get a gauge cage for anything else I need.

Any input would be awesome, thanks :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Oil pressure, water temp, and your boost gauges would be high priority on my list. Those 3 items right there tell the story of whats going on with the motor. IMO the stock fuel gauge and volt meter would be alright for me.

Also, a tach would be a real good idea if you don't have one. The stock speedo imo would suit me fine.