'''''''what happened to BAMA MAFIA site?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, how have you been, haven't herd from you in a while. You still in Montgomery, GI Joe told me you were going to leave somewere, due to base closing. Is it true?

Edgar

Uncle Meat said:
Not to my knowledge... as far as I know the hosting for the site was not renewed so it's gone.

U.M.

dartthower said:
hey edgar hows it going? hows the car running?

Oh, you don't know? I was at Steele on the 15 Jan testing and in my nitrous pass the crank broke, so, my R302 block needs 2 sleeves, all exhaust valves, new crank, 2 rods, it hurt the cam, this time solid roller and solid lifters, pistons are Probe 13:1 compression with a 4.125 bore, so it will become a 363ci neutral balance. Starter needs to be replace, but found a Power Master, flex, Converter came back already, bell housing and tranny case cracked. I have everything already, its just machine work and hopefully I'll have it ready by first week of March and test for FFW. Car was running 11.10s on motor and on that pass it ran a 6.20 at 110 when it let go about 50' after the 1/8 mile, it would of run 9.60s if would of held together. How about you? You going to FFW this year. Glad to hear from you:

Edgar

watchme said:
Hey, how have you been, haven't herd from you in a while. You still in Montgomery, GI Joe told me you were going to leave somewere, due to base closing. Is it true?

Edgar
I'm still livin' in Prattville and workin' on Gunter. No plans on going anywhere soon. Sorry to hear you broke your motor! Bet that was a fun ride huh?

U.M.