What Have You Done To Your S550 Today?

I didn't even know what IMRC plates were. What kind of A/F ratio do you have at full tilt?
WOT we look to stay around 11.8 to stay on the safe side. Lund will set you up to be super safe, don't be alarmed when AFR is in the 10.x range as you are working on things. Also, cruising under no appreciable load 14.x a/f is perfectly normal as well.

• Sponsors (?)

I did more data logging today. I did a couple 2500-5500 WOT pulls in 2nd and 3rd. 2nd gear started to spin after about 3500 so that was pretty useless. I think 3rd gear will provide John with the info needed.

Reactions: 1 user
A few days ago, but got my car back from the body shop with painted hood!!
5802a054bc6e5dd1baa8a2027c4beb3f.jpg
230950eb0d337c58057afebe36839395.jpg
0b7cd241d05b3330c024463f37cd1960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
I have plasti dipped my emblems and hood vents red, black 15 GT premium with PP. All windows tinted 5%, weather tec floor mats. I put the roush Axel backs on last summer and hate them so im replacing them. I have the flowmaster outlaw cat back, steeda tri ax shifter, MMD V series spoiler, eibach sport lines, RTR rear diffuser and side splitters all going on this weekend. I also ordered the MMD V series front grills but they are on back order.

Going tonight to pick up the '15 Premium wheels(19x9)/tires(Pzero Nero) from a guy on Craigslist for $400. Think they have 275 rear/255 front(maybe 255 all-around). Says there's only 1k on the tires. We'll see. Hope he's legit! I'll let you know if I'm still alive tomorrow

I removed the sound tube. GOOD GOD!!!....That one little nut that you have to remove is THE most pain in the A** job I've had to do on a car in a long time. You can see it, it's right, well, THERE but try and get your fingers on it....yeah right. Had to use a swivel head box end wrench that ratchets 2-3 clicks at a time to get it off. Took me 2 hours due to arthritis in my left hand. NEVER want to do that again.

I have to agree. You've done an amazing job with your car!

I appreciate it man! I'm really happy with the way the build is turning out. Just need to get this Roush phase 1 warranty crap sorted out so I can consider upgrading lol

I was originally going to with the FRPP Handling Package, but decided to get Stainless Power LT's w/ catted connects, JLT CAI, & nGauge (Lund). Hopefully will be doing the install this weekend.