What Headlight Bulb Are You Using??

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Grabbin' Asphalt, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Mustang5L5

Mustang5L5 Car used in adult film "Highway Gangbang-InDaButt" SN Certified Technician Founding Member

It make an appearance once in a while. I think it moved this May.
    stykthyn likes this.
  2. Grabbin' Asphalt

Grabbin' Asphalt Mustang Master

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I've been in the city strictly for a while now but i moved so i got first 15min the city/hwy then 10min around the burbs. A long time ago i hit 2 deers that messed up my hood.But i used that chance to upgrade to what i have now. I love those 2 deers now but now I'm nervous as hell the last 10min or so at night :confused:
  3. f8tlfiveo

f8tlfiveo My wife likes my spool and blow-off valve.

I have used silverstars in my daily, they worked great but the lifespan is not that long. I bought 2 sets that lasted about 6 months each. 80-85$ a year for headlights... No thank you. I bought the hid kit on eBay for 35$. I have projectors in my Mazda 3 so I went with the hid's. They lasted more than 2 years before the 1 ballast went out. I drive with my lights on every time I get in the car. I had hid's in my mustang.. Not a fan with the reflector housing. My opinion hid's only work in a projector lense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk