Bryce'sStang

Founding Member
Apr 24, 2002
MN
I can't decide what hood to get.
1. Heat extractor from mps
2. 2000 Cobra R style hood from Cervinis
3. Cobra R w/ Svo scoop from Kaenen

I heard that Kaenen makes the hoods for mps but I don't see it on there website and ordering from Kaenen kind of scares me with there website and no phone numbers.
Also will all 3 fit over a 351w? This is what I am thinking of building in the near future

• Sponsors (?)

some pics for peops
carsunset.jpg
831110nc9.jpg

hood4.jpg

this one is a harwood and looooks tight

Im a stock hood kinda guy... nothing more than a 96 cobra hood for me, but this is nice

cobrahood.jpg
cobrafront.jpg

straight cowl
000_0015post.JPG

Thanks for pics, I would really like the Cobra R w/ Svo scoop but I the one I would get would be from Kaenen. But it seems they are hard to get a hold of direct and all of the people they supply do not a have a listing for this hood??? :shrug:

I used to have a number for the Kaenen, they are out of Florida, but cannot lay my hands on it. I called them prior to getting their Saleen style hood this past summer. The guy was really nice and answered all of my questions. Try a search for them and you might come up w/the number; I think that is how I found it. As far as the hood goes, it is a replica of the Saleen S351 hood so I ASSUME it would fit a 351 under it, but I don't know for sure. Their hoods are pretty good quality. Only trouble I had was getting the side grilles in as the factory screws are not long enough.

Im buying the 2000 Style Cobra R hood from Cervinis this spring. If I were you Id go w/ that one b/c you dont see them on the 94-95's very often at all, thats why Im going w/ it and its a killer looking hood.