What HP and time should my Vert do in the 1/4 mile ?

• Sponsors (?)

When my vert was NA it was basically a stock long- block with basic bolt ons. GT-40 intake, 75mm maf, BBK shorty headers, 2 1/2 inch OR H-pipe, flowmasters, 3:73's on Nitto DR's. Full weight with all accesories still on the car my bset time was a 13.52 at 102 on a 1.82 60ft. Most of my times where 13.6's and a few 13.7s because of poor 60 ft times. When I first started running my car most of my times were well into the 14's. Even with the bolt ons on I was still in the low 14's untill I got better at driving the car. The day I ran the 13.52 I only got 4 passes on the track that day, but they were all in the 13.50's. Regardless of what you run, keep practicing, it will only help you as you gain power down the road.

:eek:

What would a would a set of GT40P heads, "B" Cam and a Explorer Intake do to my numbers ?

These parts mean nothing if you dont already have some numbers to compare them to. How you drive the car is a huge part of it. Ive seen guys with HCI on their motors that still only run mid to high 13's. Most of that is due to driving style.