What I have done in my last few days off!

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Added a UPR ORX, SLP Powerflo's, MM XD LCA's, Sumitomo's, and a CDC Light Bar...:D

HPIM0212.jpg

HPIM0213.jpg

HPIM0214.jpg

HPIM0215.jpg

HPIM0216.jpg

Check out where my buddy and I put the light switch so when the top is up or down. ($.99 from Radioshack and a straight blade later..)

HPIM0217.jpg

HPIM0218.jpg

HPIM0219.jpg

HPIM0220.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks real good. Nice wheels!! :nice:

I have an auto light switch for the bar. They are wicked cheap.
Wish you had posted here first, I would have told you how to install the bar without cutting those holes in the front of your trim (and then using those ugly plugs to fill em).

Looks real good. Nice wheels!! :nice:

I have an auto light switch for the bar. They are wicked cheap.
Wish you had posted here first, I would have told you how to install the bar without cutting those holes in the front of your trim (and then using those ugly plugs to fill em).
Thanks man! No one around here runs these wheels, actually except two guys who run the SVE replicas.

Thanks, actually in doing a search I found a post you had regarding simply bolting in the bar without drill the front holes, but my buddy I and both said it wouldn't bother us at all after installing the thing. I didn't feel like spending the money on the switch since I bought the bar used, I even bought new hardware and used a self tapping screw, not a rivet to hold the bracket in place.

looks damn good!!

Thanks man!

Car looks real good, im digging that stance. How do you like them Coreau trs's? Sometime (hopefully within the enxt year) ill be looking into some seats

Corbeau TRS's. I need to buy a new drivers seat as driving it daily has killed the foam, but it has been either in my buddies S2000 or mine for the past two years so we got our money out of it!

Car looks real good, im digging that stance. How do you like them Coreau trs's? Sometime (hopefully within the enxt year) ill be looking into some seats

The TRS's are a really nice seat, but I believe the the CR1's are better if you want a lighter bucket with a high quality cloth than can hold up to a DD. My TRS has a lot of wear right on the side where I slide in and out of my car. Next go around I might be getting the CR1's or going up to Forza's. They will hold you in your seat 1000% better than the stocker leathers I had.

LETS HEAR THE DANG THANG, looks awesome. ill be the smart a** "now you have a race car" ;)

Haha! Thanks, if my digital camera didn't take such crappy video I sure would!

Looks good. About how hard is it to do the light bar? I'm thinking about doing one myself

Wasn't hard just need some specific tools (certain hole saw sizes and confidence to cut into your panels!) and an afternoon of working. My buddy and I did it in about 5 hours including drink breaks and wiring up a sub in my trunk since I had the backseat out to run wires.

If I had to do it again I could probably do it in 2 hours including breaks. I had a helper do the cuts while I disassembled the panels and removed seats etc. We marked and measured everything 3 times and then cut. I bought new hardware and even wired up the switch as I bought mine used. If you need help when installing it PM me though!