What I Would Buy if i Every Sold My Stang

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So, now that i have found an IRS for cheap an maybe a 03 drivetrain think i am gonna be keeping my stang for a while now.

But i got thinking...if i ever sold my stang what would i buy. I need something original....because Clean SN-95's are getting hard to find now.....so here is what i thought about in no specific order. i would just buy one of these cars used and a few mods.....just a little thinking

LS2 Swapped 3rd Gen RX7
E46 3-series wagon with a M-3 motor.
LS2 swapped Hard -Top Miata (black with gold rims so it wouldn't be Gay)
90's Ranger Truck with 03 IRS and SVO motor
Audi TT V6 with 6 piston Cayenne Turbo Calipers and 19 inch BBS wheels

Just some stuff i was thinking about

• Sponsors (?)

Its not the point in me having a RX7 or Miata....its that it LS2 swapped and the cars are both so small and light that the power would be great. A great car to road race and daily drive.

I just think its about being different.

and just ofr the record...No miata can EVER be as gay as a Stalker Body Kit

I will say like anyone else that a miata is a F@g car and if i i owned one I would say all the time that i drove a *** car....But when ever i go to willow springs there are always miatas RAPING people....The cars can handle VERY well if you get the right suspention parts because its so small....Plus I want a hardTop mitata Dumped...Plus a little car with a LS2 is just stupid fast.

Miatas are cool. I almost bought a blue 99 anniversary edition with a 6 speed and detachable hardtop.

Can you put the IRS on a Ranger? I've built a few v8 rangers, but just stepped the rear up to a solid 8.8.

This looks pretty damn quick http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ea644014-548f-4c58-ba93-985c004403f7.htm

Not too bad lookin.....

megamonster1.jpg

Attachments

• megamonster1.jpg
    megamonster1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 70