What I Would Buy if i Every Sold My Stang

• Sponsors (?)

I'd love to have one of these. With a HEMI of course.
Screw that import crap.

107254big.jpg

Nice list, but why not a FSB instead of the LSx for the Mazda Swaps? I've seen kits for those also.

There are very few imports that I like, but most of the ones you listed sound good to me (only iffy one is the bimmer, not bec its a bimmer or bec its a wagon, but bec I prefer older BMWs, but I will say that era of 3 series is pretty fun to drive :nice: )

3-0-II said:
Nice list, but why not a FSB instead of the LSx for the Mazda Swaps? I've seen kits for those also.

There are very few imports that I like, but most of the ones you listed sound good to me (only iffy one is the bimmer, not bec its a bimmer or bec its a wagon, but bec I prefer older BMWs, but I will say that era of 3 series is pretty fun to drive :nice: )

You mean like this one.

This was my 1981 BMW E12 528i with German m5 motor swap.

i paid 600 for the car....got the mods for free.....got the motor for $200.... i loved this car

View attachment 421809
View attachment 421811
View attachment 421813

If i ever sold the stang i guess i would sacrafice and go with the following:

View attachment 421757
Ferrari2036020Modena.jpg

haha speaking of station wagons or hursts i should say if anyboy watched unique whips that hurst they did for tony stewart was just crazy!! im actually gonna be heading up there next spring to check out that place, HAHA maybe ill drop off the stang and be like oh yeah this is a high end whip, please park next to the ferrari's and lambo's please.. HAHA

Attachments

• Ferrari2036020Modena.jpg
    Ferrari2036020Modena.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 77