What if mustang didn't exist? What would you buy?

90notch_5.0

Oct 25, 2007
As it read what kind of car would you drive if the mustang was nevr born.
I will start.
corvette-c5-z06-06_edited-1.jpg

or
finland-offroad-351.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I cant wrap my mind around that terrible grammar....

BUT nonetheless I guess I would just enjoy my SVT focus or get the M3 I have always wanted. Lord knows I spend enough on the stang I could have had a couple by now...

Tough to say. I found my Mustang while shopping for a Trans Am. Maybe I would've gotten one and stayed in the F-body game. But if it were right now, without the Stang, I'd probably have an early '30s Ford roadster or 3-window coupe done up to the nines...WITH A DAMN FORD ENGINE IN IT! Or if I didn't do that, a newer Vette would sure be nice. Haven't driven one so that could be a deal-breaker. No clue.

big block ford truck... maybe 1979 with 4x4, 44" super swampers, dueces to take the torque, detroit lockers, transfer case would have to have a 6:1 low ratio, 12" suspension lift, one bad ass 9k lb wench.... and NAWZ, two bottles.... the big ones!

cause in a world with out mustang... is like the butterfly affect, i would be rich and could afford that stuff.

Well, assuming the butterfly effect takes hold and f-bodies aren't around, I'd be in an Evo. In a world with f-bodies, however, I'd be driving a WS6 Trans Am, hands-down. Love those cars to death, however I love my Mustang, sometimes more than I do the lady friend. :shrug: Having a Mustang is an irreplaceable feeling, but I'm sure having a Trans Am, Evo, Vette, STI, or any type of performance gives a same but different feeling. :nice: