what intake is this? and is it better than a stock e6 one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry i guess when i first got there and you WERENT LOOKING i got out and walked to the end of the row of cars and had a peek at everything. walked back to my car made a fone call, left to get gas and work out the bugs on a few things on my car came back parked in the only place i saw; which i didnt expect anyone to come up to me over there. but its ok you dont need me there

• Sponsors (?)

that was a great waste of my gas and a $5 burger. you guys arent to friendly. i know you all saw me cus my car isnt exactly silent and a 4 eye stands out like a sore thumb. geuss me and my car aint cool enough to say hi.this is why i dont mess with car shows in wa state or gathering unless its fox specific. just like no one raised a eybrow for a 4 eye i could care less about a mustang that i see on every care lot up and down 99 when i have worked at a few lots and drove every new turd there is. i would rather see the old rich farts car show in lynnwood every friday and talk to camaro guys.it really gets me that no one even said hi, i got outa my car walked around and got looks like please leave kinda thing.sad, fricken sad. please dont invite someone if ur not going to say hi. personally i dont know who u are or if u were even there.and i dont care.

When I first saw this thread it kind of pissed me off that someone would offer to help you out and give you some advice on choosing an intake. The thanks they get is being bashed for not rolling out the red carpet for you at an informal gathering. You did come out as the new guy to the gathering, although I had no idea of that since I am not there every week and lots of people come and go. I'm sorry that we did not stop and drool all over your 4 eye, but you did manage to park a fair distance from everyone else. I am not sure what kinda of car lots you have worked at but I know of none in the area that has an assortment anything like the group of cars that was there. ('89 Saleen w/KenneBell, '93 low mileage Calypso Saleen, Stage 3 Roush, Shelby S/C, 96 Cobra w/KenneBell, 93 Cobra, 2 SSP coupes, and quite a few other cars that I don't remember at this time since some of them were farily new) and this was a small turn out. As for $5 burgers if you want something off the dollar menu there are lots of places out there for you, but there is a reason Kidd Valley has consistently been voted one of the best burger places in the Seattle area. Finally not sure how you could not have seen wythors car. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb, how many Calypso Saleens have you ever seen in your life. I am sure if you had asked anyone there they could have pointed out to you where to find him.

Now that this thread has totally been sidetracked I suggest that you make another effort to come out and join some like minded peolple. Unless you are willing to rely on the advice you get from the "rich old guy" driving his Camaro as to what is going to be the best intake for your Mustang

You remind me of some other idiot on the SI racing forums... "omg, teh big guyz don't want to plai wit mehz0rz..... " ruck the **** up and do it yourself. jesus. i hate babies.

nice name hooker,im not sure who the big guys are. i didnt come to play , i came to make friends with some local mustang heads. it really doesnt matter what u have or drive if u have a passion for cars and working on them YOURSELF,and making something out of nothing and not a off the shelf financed car.and im not cryn about it, i just realize its not my thing or my kinda people. im a differant kinda mustang guy. i like foxes and i would roll a ls1 bird before i made payments on a new pony. and ill roll a 3rd gen anyday. i prefer a car to be all go and no show and i dont care too much, what people think of my fox but its cool when a old guy comes up to me and and says wow, i had one of those damn it was fast. or like today a old guy at auto zone started talkn to me about his 79 capri and i told him about the 4 eye brbq for 79-86 mustangs capris and svos. i think im just in a differant kinda crowd than you guys, so really u dont need me to make u feel better. shine ur stuff up and chat. im here to learn, not cry or gossip or any of that. done deal what a waste of a thread now:lock:

When I first saw this thread it kind of pissed me off that someone would offer to help you out and give you some advice on choosing an intake. The thanks they get is being bashed for not rolling out the red carpet for you at an informal gathering. You did come out as the new guy to the gathering, although I had no idea of that since I am not there every week and lots of people come and go. I'm sorry that we did not stop and drool all over your 4 eye, but you did manage to park a fair distance from everyone else. I am not sure what kinda of car lots you have worked at but I know of none in the area that has an assortment anything like the group of cars that was there. ('89 Saleen w/KenneBell, '93 low mileage Calypso Saleen, Stage 3 Roush, Shelby S/C, 96 Cobra w/KenneBell, 93 Cobra, 2 SSP coupes, and quite a few other cars that I don't remember at this time since some of them were farily new) and this was a small turn out. As for $5 burgers if you want something off the dollar menu there are lots of places out there for you, but there is a reason Kidd Valley has consistently been voted one of the best burger places in the Seattle area. Finally not sure how you could not have seen wythors car. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb, how many Calypso Saleens have you ever seen in your life. I am sure if you had asked anyone there they could have pointed out to you where to find him.

Now that this thread has totally been sidetracked I suggest that you make another effort to come out and join some like minded peolple. Unless you are willing to rely on the advice you get from the "rich old guy" driving his Camaro as to what is going to be the best intake for your Mustang
have u taken a peek at west coast auto works?specializing in stangs and fast cars, cobras, svos, birds ,marros, turbo cars of all sorts. neither here nor there u say drool over my 4 eye like a 4 eye is a bad thing. as bad as the looks i got when i parked in the end row illegally cus there was no place else.as for the rich old guy wh owns a camaro and a few foxs ill keep listening and take it with a grain of salt as i would from anyone. my friend warned me about kid valley.seem like a nice bunch just not interested in older mustangs or older foxs. to each there own.thanks for all he input and sorry if i ruined anyones day or posting count, or whatever

Huh. Sorry you're intimidated by shiny cars and people enjoying themselves. I won't go into who that was there built what and who bought what, since it doesn't matter and you obviously don't care, you're just looking for excuses. But you were right earlier when you stated that we probably don't need you. The nice thing about Kidd Valley is the lack of drama queens. Everybody gets along from the rich white guy that showed up with a Lamborghini Murcielago one night, to the two brothers from the 'hood that show up every so often. We're all Mustang lovers and that's what counts. Nobody dogs anybody else and everybody's equal.

You said "u say drool over my 4 eye like a 4 eye is a bad thing". If you had bothered to stop and talk to Grover, you'd know that he is a past 4-eye owner and that he'd love to have another.

You also said "my friend warned me about kid valley.seem like a nice bunch just not interested in older mustangs or older foxs." He only got one thing right there. We all love all Mustangs. You just happened to hit the one weekend without any of the older cars, since it was raining. We always have a couple of "classics" there and the only reason we don't get older Foxes is there aren't that many around any more. If you had bothered to say "hey" to anybody you would have gotten the attention that you so obviously crave.

So, enjoy your burgers off the dollar menu and cruising around with your buddies in their Camaros. We'll continue our rich ways of eating five dollar burgers and persecuting people for driving crappy old cars and working on them themselves and we'll all be happy.

nice name hooker,im not sure who the big guys are. i didnt come to play , i came to make friends with some local mustang heads. it really doesnt matter what u have or drive if u have a passion for cars and working on them YOURSELF,and making something out of nothing and not a off the shelf financed car.and im not cryn about it, i just realize its not my thing or my kinda people. im a differant kinda mustang guy. i like foxes and i would roll a ls1 bird before i made payments on a new pony. and ill roll a 3rd gen anyday. i prefer a car to be all go and no show and i dont care too much, what people think of my fox but its cool when a old guy comes up to me and and says wow, i had one of those damn it was fast. or like today a old guy at auto zone started talkn to me about his 79 capri and i told him about the 4 eye brbq for 79-86 mustangs capris and svos. i think im just in a differant kinda crowd than you guys, so really u dont need me to make u feel better. shine ur stuff up and chat. im here to learn, not cry or gossip or any of that. done deal what a waste of a thread now:lock:

You say this, but earlier in the thread you are complaining about what an intake looks like?!? Dude, you are a girl with a weiner! Stop betchin' about everything and have a good time!

Jacob

annoying. if you aren't very outgoing, cool. what's not cool is coming on here and throwing a temper tantrum and making it seem like no one wanted you there. further more, it's like you are looking for some type of pitty with every response; why? this place has a lot of knowledge if you are willing to take the time and research things.

WOW - this is the same guy with his panties in a twist over the Trickflow intake in another usless thread of his.

Someone please get 86gt5speed some f***ing huggies quick. Your such a tool. So b/c you show up after being invited on here and CHOSE not to introduce yourself you come on here and bash the Kidd Valley scene??? You have not clue one of the character of the folks who go out there. I have a 2000 GT and had you made the EFFORT, you know EFFORT to talk to anyone i you would have found out i had and 84 gt and a 86 gt in the past. But b/c you didnt get a f***ing welcoming party when you showed up you talk trash?? Yea your right, after this we dont want your kind of ignorant mindset out there. Like Dave said, its a drama free enviroment and you seem to be chock full off drama and pixie dust. :notnice:

Everyone out there would be more than willing to talk to you, give you advice, hell even help you if you needed it doing mechanical stuff. Ive spent enough time on your lame a$$ already. I really think your just mad b/c you pee sitting down and cant handle the truth, thats the only reasonable explanation for you acting like a woman.

Thanks for playing, and have great f***king day :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.