What Intake Would Work Best For Me

F cam is an ok forced induction cam(many many better aftermarket choices but it will work). Also not terrible for nitrous.

Nitrous kit is the cheapest power option. A good system with proper accessories will set you back around 1k. Nitrous isn't a big "danger" of blowing up in the intake. It usually happens when people get carried away with jets. Especially above the 150hp wet kits. If it's a plate system(inbetween the upper and lower intakes) there really isn't any danger(other than Pistons,head gaskets,etc due to improper tuning/over aggressive jetting). It also isn't anymore of a problem than forced induction. Adding any power producer results in greater durability issues obviously.

Op needs to address the fuel system no matter what. A 255 is good for any nitrous(within reason-5-600fwhp) but will be an issue with a blower. Not if he stays at the 350hp range but who does that? He's eventually going to turn up the wick and the pump isn't going to be adequate. Fuel injector sizing...really depends on direction taken. If staying n/a 30#ers is more than enough for a h/c/i combo(around 400hp-and typical parts don't make it). With a dry system and a management system the pressure is pumped way up(80#s in some instances) at wot/system activation. Fine for strip passes/short bursts, not ideal for long term use. The 30's with pressure spike is waaay more than enough(capable of supporting more than the block can hold anyway).

I'm rambling. My advise/.02 is if it were my car and had a budget under 3k-just add nitrous and all the necessary supporting parts. More than capable of 350-400rwhp and wouldn't have to open up the motor at all(keeping the heads/cam/and whatever intake you already have). Wouldn't cost more than 1500$ And the rest can go into suspension/tires/whatever else needs to be addressed.

Or spend 4K and go blower/fuel system. More everyday power.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't disagree with anything you said however the OP did mention something about this car being a DD I think so I don't believe he should milk any combo to the max potential.
other than being too lazy to swap the bias-plys off at times, i had no fear of driving mine whenever the hell i wanted to. drove to work 2-3 days a week (coyote gets the a/c nod), 100-mile+ cruises, only reliability problem it really had was finding a starter solenoid that didn't want to stick. was not a "max effort" build in the least, really just started as the tfs kit, got a bigger non-wimpy cam, and a bigger non-wimpy intake. really not any less, or more, reliable than a stock motor.