What is my 2000 GT worth?

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustangs For Sale' started by dhrusk1, Apr 29, 2010.

1. dhrusk1

dhrusk1 Member

I am thinking about buying a house which may mean I have to sell my mustang. :(

Not sure what I could ask for it and I am looking for advice. Here are the details:

2000 Silver GT
    about 40,000 miles
    Garage kept - near mint condition, only used as a daily driver for about a year or two when the car was brand new.
    ceramic coated long tube headers
    MAC prochamber offroad H-pipe with MIL eliminators
    95' cobra r chrome wheels (17" from AFS wheels) tires are Bf goodrich gforce, lots of tread left
    steeda short throw shifter
    steeda clutch pedal and firewall adjuster
    spec racing clutch - stage II
    D&D tubular kmember, a arms, caster/camber plates, and coil over kit
    steeda lowering springs in the rear
    densecharger cold air intake
    Cobra front bumber and fog light kit
    pioneer radio and cd changer

I also have all of the stock parts which would go with the car.

I think that is everything, thanks for your input!
  2. 2006KJ

2006KJ New Member

are you looking for a quick sale? if so.. ask 8500 and take 8000. If you dont care when it sells.. i'd say it's a $9000 car. I have been looking for a GT for along time and eventually found my 2001 for 4050 a little over a month ago. but it has 107000 miles and not that many extras compared to yours.

NADA is $9500
    http://www.nadaguides.com/default.a...d=884&y=2000&s=11153&vi=5900&z=16134&mi=40000

KBB is $6665
    http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pri...6134|0|0|&Condition=Excellent&QuizConditions=

from what i've seen no one is coming near NADA prices.. but most are at or over KBB.
  3. dhrusk1

dhrusk1 Member

I don't need a quick sell. I am not even sure I can go through with, this car has been my baby for years.. not easy to part with.

Thanks for your input.
  4. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici Admin Dude

Thread relocated to the classifieds. These types of threads are not permitted in the general talk/tech forums.
  5. Julia9802

Julia9802 New Member

+1

I've got mine up for $9,000, will negotiate with the right person. By that I mean not someone who's not going to take care of it and appreciate it like I have. Nothing is worse than seeing your old car driving by looking like a pile!

I love my Stang and don't want to part with it, but having to keep up on maitenence & mods on it and the 73' Nova SS Custom (and 4 other cars) is too much when they are garaged at a storage facility.