What is my car worth?

Paddison

Mar 31, 2005
Hey guys, I need some help trying to figure out what to ask as a price for my car.

It's a 91 with 97,000 original KMS. Paintjob is virtually mint, a few tiny scratches around the keyhole on the driverside door. Mods are fairly minimal, h-pipe, flowmasters, pulleys, k&n, CAI. It runs fine but unfortunately burns oil and the cost of that fix will be around 1000, so please incorporate that into the price. Besides that it runs great.

I have been told low km good condition foxbodies can go for as much as 8, I want to see what you guys think.

Also please keep in mind i'm in Canada, so if you could put prices in canadian dollars or tell me your price is in US dollars that would help. Thanks a lot guys.

• Sponsors (?)

P10101032.jpg

Attachments

• P10101032.jpg
    P10101032.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 35
Prolly 6500CDN, Look in autotrader.ca You'll see crap foxes go for like 4500 to 5000.

Nice looking car too.. Dont worry too much about the oil burning, does it drink quarts or does it huff a bit when your romp on it? My car doesnt "consume" any oil, but if I stomp on it and it downshifts I get a little huff of blue smoke sometimes, No biggie. Just make sure you mention it to the buyer though.

It wasn't abused, the previous owner was actually an old lady who barely used the car, so I guess things dried up and starting causing that problem. It's not an ex cop car, the interceptor thing is just a sticker package that the car came with. I was going to take it off, but never got around to it.

And no, it doesn't drink TONS of oil, but if i'm driving fairly hard, of if I stomp on it a lot, then it goes down fairly quickly.

The interceptor thing is a sticker package, I was going to take it off and paint it, but never got around to it.

It doesn't blow out a TON of smoke, but if i'm driving hard or I stomp on it a lot, then it goes down fairly quickly. Like I said, i've taken it to a mechanic and the fix would be around 1000.