What is the best cold air induction system?

cmills26

Nov 26, 2003
I currently have a K&N Filter Charger system on right not but I am looking to upgrade my MAF so I need to get rid of this one. I want one that mounts to the fenderwall. Which one do you guys recommend? I am not really interested in making my own since I would not know where to start. Which ones are the best and about how much would it cost? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

cmills26 said:
I currently have a K&N Filter Charger system on right not but I am looking to upgrade my MAF so I need to get rid of this one. I want one that mounts to the fenderwall. Which one do you guys recommend? I am not really interested in making my own since I would not know where to start. Which ones are the best and about how much would it cost? Thanks

I just made my own for about 15 bucks, and I already had a K&N filter.

there all pretty much the same thing, a tube with a few holes. go on ebay an find a cheap one made of aluminum pipe or something that looks like the bkk and mac ones, they all do the same thing.

Road_Runna said:
I hear the best type of Air induction would be, going with the ram air hood such as the stalker ram air.

i heard that the ram air hood is actually worse for induction and it is restrictive, i dont know how true it is but that is what i was told by someone who had that hood and kit.