What is the best cold air induction system?

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by cmills26, Jan 5, 2004.

1. I currently have a K&N Filter Charger system on right not but I am looking to upgrade my MAF so I need to get rid of this one. I want one that mounts to the fenderwall. Which one do you guys recommend? I am not really interested in making my own since I would not know where to start. Which ones are the best and about how much would it cost? Thanks
  2. I just made my own for about 15 bucks, and I already had a K&N filter.
  3. there all pretty much the same thing, a tube with a few holes. go on ebay an find a cheap one made of aluminum pipe or something that looks like the bkk and mac ones, they all do the same thing.
  4. I hear the best type of Air induction would be, going with the ram air hood such as the stalker ram air.
  5. What mods do you currently have for you to need a MAF upgrade?

6. i heard that the ram air hood is actually worse for induction and it is restrictive, i dont know how true it is but that is what i was told by someone who had that hood and kit.
  7. I think I'm going to go with the Densecharger setup from the t-body down. they make em in a carbon fiber look, and I don't think they're metal.
  8. Happy with my densecharger here, after putting it in I did notice a little more pull towards the top of the RPM range, nothing drastic though.