WHat is the most RWHP you have seen on a stock head, stock intake 4.6 2V???

DC-GT

Nov 25, 2003
T&J Performance just put up a pretty high bar!

589rwhp 493TQ
T&J shortblock
T&J "new cam spec" first car with it..
Stock heads
Stock intake
Dragon plenum
75mm Accufab
Bassani Midlengths
O/R xpipe
Novi 2000 17-18 psi
Intercooler
G.I Joe 8 rib kit
16.5 degress of timing

Here is a LINK!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats Chad...I knew the cam grind would make good but the results caught me off gaurd..When it made 546rwhp @ 5700 rpm the first thing I thought was holy **** this thing is going to make 600rwhp with stock heads and intake..
We'll get there,just need a new MAF..You have no idea how hard I tried to push it to get the 600 mark.I had to stop before I hurt the car with the maf that is in it..

Congrats buddy...........

Tim

cobra killer said:
Congrats Chad...I knew the cam grind would make good but the results caught me off gaurd..When it made 546rwhp @ 5700 rpm the first thing I thought was holy **** this thing is going to make 600rwhp with stock heads and intake..
We'll get there,just need a new MAF..You have no idea how hard I tried to push it to get the 600 mark.I had to stop before I hurt the car with the maf that is in it..

Tim
thanks man!! I'm freakin exstatic(sp?)...hehehehehe...I'll save the MAF for the next round:)

pony_vert02 said:
i just had to come back in here and gawk again..

:jaw:

LOL,I've been out to the dyno screen about 100 times today just looking at it..

Chad,LOL........Next go around.... Just drive the damn car and enjoy it..I do want 600rwhp tho..Lets not wait to long to get it..10 crummy rwhp to go..Damn maf...

Tim

and I am only wishing I had 400rwhp , LOL , good job Tim as usual , I am noticing a trend lately though , you always run out of something LOL , dave and chads car have pegged the MAF , and kidds car maxed out on the fuel rails or something didnt , maybe one day you will put someones together that will have all the pieces of the puzzle right the first time , LOL

2002BLGT said:
and I am only wishing I had 400rwhp , LOL , good job Tim as usual , I am noticing a trend lately though , you always run out of something LOL , dave and chads car have pegged the MAF , and kidds car maxed out on the fuel rails or something didnt , maybe one day you will put someones together that will have all the pieces of the puzzle right the first time , LOL

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! If these damn cars would make what they are suppose to make instead of going way past what I think they will do I'd have it covered..:)

Tim

cobra killer said:
LOL,I've been out to the dyno screen about 100 times today just looking at it..

Chad,LOL........Next go around.... Just drive the damn car and enjoy it..I do want 600rwhp tho..Lets not wait to long to get it..10 crummy rwhp to go..Damn maf...

Tim
We'll talk about it on Saturday, homo:)

cobra killer said:

Tim

903rwhp 1200FT of Monkie crushing torque

:lol: At your sig. I can't believe the stuff that's going on in your shop!