What is this called? 02 F150

dcurtis

10 Year Member
Jan 19, 2006
I am looking at buying an 02 4X4 f150 regular cab, it is missing a piece of plastic on the bed and was wondering if any one here could tell me what it is called so I can order a replacement, if not I'm sure the junkyard will have one I could just pull off but would rather order a new one, it is located at the rear bottom of the bed side behind the wheel, it is there to protect that part of the bed from slinging rocks and what not. Any help :shrug:

And yes I know this isn't 5.0 talk.

• Sponsors (?)

I am looking at buying an 02 4X4 f150 regular cab, it is missing a piece of plastic on the bed and was wondering if any one here could tell me what it is called so I can order a replacement, if not I'm sure the junkyard will have one I could just pull off but would rather order a new one, anyways it is located at the very rear of the bed side at the very bottom, I guess it is there to protect that part of the bed from slinging rocks and what not. Any help :shrug:

And yes I know this isn't 5.0 talk.

pictures would help rahter than " im looking for this one part on my truck thats plastic and at the back end"

Sorry, posted before I uploaded the pics to photobucket, here is the pic, all I can think of it being called is a chip guard but I can't find one anywhere on the internet. Will probably just hit up the jy for one. There is a little rust down there also but that can be taken care of fairly easy.

20091216085957.jpg
[/IMG]
20091216090110.jpg
[/IMG]