WHAT IS YOUR MOTOR COMBO

• Sponsors (?)

306 ,e cam , eddy 2, x heads, vortech sc trim, 3.73, t5, 464 rwhp 481 rwtq ,11.80 @125

photodisplay.php

Most of my mods are listed in my sig. Stage II heads and lower intake, all port and dyno work done by Panhandle Performance of Panama City Fla. 11.5 to 1 compression with a 2.02 intake valve. I,m pushing about 350 on the motor and just over 500 on the bottle. On a good day I can turn mid 12s on the motor and low to mid 11s on the bottle. Nitrous is a beautiful thing!

89 coupe 306 Eagle Forged crank with Scat 5.4 rods JE pistons R-Block bored .030, ported TFS TW heads. cleaned up and gasket matched lower Edelbrock RPM intake, Cam Motion Turbo cam. Cartech Outlaw single turbo with a Innovative gt80r turbo. No dyno #so what ever it takes to run 10.37 at over 135mph in a street car that is 3200# with only 1.66 60ft times. with lots of tuning to still do this was only the 2nd time to the track

331 stroker

331 stroker probe srs series flat top piston, scat forged 4340 steel i beams, ARP wavelock bolts scat 9000 series crank, Pioneer SFI Balancer, Ford Rac. Hardened cam plate, steel, Fidanza billet flywheel CHP steel support, billet timing set, custom grind nitrous cam, Comp pro magnum 1.6 rockers, ford racing lifters, TFS 1 piece pushrods, AFR 185 58cc heads, 10.5:1 compression, BBK underdrive pull., BBK LT 1"5/8 headers, BBK shorty OR Hpipe mac mufflers and tails, Cobra intake, GT40 manifold, 1/2 inch intake spacer, Accel 30 pound injectors, PMAS 75MM chrome bullit mass air, 65MM throttle body, BBK chrome fender mount CAI, Fluidyne alum. rad, flexa-lite dual elec. fans, MSD pro billet dist., MSD blaster 2 coil, MSD 6AL-2 box, BBK 255 lph fuel pump, Ford Racing 9mm wires, ZEX 75HP shot dry nitrous, ZEX traction control box, Tremec HD T5 trans., Spec 2 clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, ford racing alum. driveshaft, 3.73 gears

RWHP and Torque ET and MPH to come

89stangsig.jpg

Attachments

• 89stangsig.jpg
    89stangsig.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 77
unfortunalty its not done yet :( but so far,
Dart Iron eagle block
Probe Dominator 347 Stroker kit
AFR 185cc Heads
Custom Grind Mechanical Roller Cam and lifters
Forged Gear Drive
Billet Steel Flywheel
Mods needed to complete
Edelbrock Performer RPM II
Areomotive fuel system
Twin Turbos set at 22PSI
60lb injectors
wow damn im tired of typing already...
shooting for 800rwhp

Mods in signature for the notchback, first time ever on a dyno with 12 degrees of timing, no tune or chip, stock AOD and converter and 7.5 with 3.73 gears.

dyno.jpg

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 99